Fantasy NFL 2023/24

Tubby

On 20/07/2023 at 22:47, Beastmix said:

Thanks, all.

All changes have now been made. I've provisionally set the draft for 8pm UK time on Saturday September 2nd.

I would normally have had it be on the Sunday, but Villa are playing at Anfield on that date so figured we'd have it on the Saturday just in case anybody was going.

Cool as cannot do the Sunday

Not that it matters,not even looked at anything NFL since last Superbowl

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

As a reminder, guys, the draft is THIS SATURDAY.

Be sure to edit your pre-draft rankings if you can't make it. Autodraft will still probably mess it up, but at least it gives you a shot... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Just looking at draft order for tonight @Beastmix and it appears as though it's set as a non-snake order, so every round is the same (i.e. I'm 12th every round).

Is that right?

Argh hope not, that means I/m tenth!

2 hours ago, rhyscartwright_avfc said:

Just looking at draft order for tonight @Beastmix and it appears as though it's set as a non-snake order, so every round is the same (i.e. I'm 12th every round).

Is that right?

All fixed. Thanks for flagging this up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 20/07/2023 at 22:47, Beastmix said:

Thanks, all.

All changes have now been made. I've provisionally set the draft for 8pm UK time on Saturday September 2nd.

I would normally have had it be on the Sunday, but Villa are playing at Anfield on that date so figured we'd have it on the Saturday just in case anybody was going.

Draft time was always set for 8pm, as in the original post ^

I think something might have happened with Yahoo at some point because the draft was all sorts of messed up when I went to fix the 'snaking' issue earlier; so I'm guessing it might have altered the time and the draft type at some point. Weird one, but it was always 8pm.

1 minute ago, Beastmix said:

Draft time was always set for 8pm, as in the original post ^

I think something might have happened with Yahoo at some point because the draft was all sorts of messed up when I went to fix the 'snaking' issue earlier; so I'm guessing it might have altered the time and the draft type at some point. Weird one, but it was always 8pm.

Actually, looking at the league notes, it's never changed from 8 (aside from when I needed to switch it to 8:30pm for two minutes so I could make a change).

Lancs Villans' Draft: From Bad to Worse, Villans Set to Bring Misery to VillaTalk 2023

In a draft that left fans scratching their heads, the Lancs Villans managed to achieve the impossible: an F grade. With a projected record of 0-14-0 and a projected finish in 12th place, it's safe to say that the Villans are not off to a great start. Their projected points of 1948.59 are about as impressive as a wilted daisy, and their schedule difficulty is the third toughest out of all 12 teams. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LancsVillan said:

Lancs Villans' Draft: From Bad to Worse, Villans Set to Bring Misery to VillaTalk 2023

In a draft that left fans scratching their heads, the Lancs Villans managed to achieve the impossible: an F grade. With a projected record of 0-14-0 and a projected finish in 12th place, it's safe to say that the Villans are not off to a great start. Their projected points of 1948.59 are about as impressive as a wilted daisy, and their schedule difficulty is the third toughest out of all 12 teams. 

That projected record is wild. Good job it's all nonsense.

Â