Nico Williams

RicRic

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can anyone who watches spanish football confirm if he is better than bailey? Is he consistent?

He turned 21 today, I'd guess consistency isn't what he's known for. 

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Can anyone who watches spanish football confirm if he is better than bailey? Is he consistent?

Bailey has seriously traumatised the Villa fan base hasnt he! 😆

(me included).

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Bailey has seriously traumatised the Villa fan base hasnt he! 😆

(me included).

Yessssss 😆 never seen a guy run into so many brick walls then do some circular run  and lose the ball 

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/08/2023 at 17:03, Tayls said:

@DaveAV1It took you just over a month to come up with that reply and you were so happy with it that you posted it multiple times? 

The joy of my reply but particularly the multi posting of it had more to do with the number of years i’ve been on the planet than anything else! I hope you enjoyed it no matter how many times you read it. Hopefully the last time was as uplifting as the first enjoy your day as much as I will undoubtably enjoy mine. I hope I was quicker this time and less repetitive. Either way feel free to read it as often as you like. UTV

On 12/07/2023 at 19:22, Zatman said:

Has been all over the Bilbao kit launch and the social media wishing him a happy birthday. Unless he goes full Delph they are expecting him to stay

“Going the full Delph must be the greatest non abusive insult you can possibly use without getting into trouble!🤣

• 4 months later...
On 03/08/2023 at 17:03, Tayls said:

@DaveAV1It took you just over a month to come up with that reply and you were so happy with it that you posted it multiple times? 

I had a Djemba Djembe moment sorry I did do some other things during the month though, don’t ask me to remember what they were!

Edited by DaveAV1

Â