Weekends Football 20/21 May

andykeenan

Just now, Dodgyknees said:

Massive congratulations to Brighton, deserved.

Will you still be saying that if they beat us last day of the season with nothing to play for.

Well done to them yes, but it stops there for me, they are now our competitors. 

4 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Remember when it seemed impossible that we would go above Chelsea and get into the top ten? We’re currently 15 points above Chelsea! Such a swing in fortunes.

Keep going Frank! 

Just remember, they should be beating us.

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

We need to stop bigging Brighton up, yes they have done well blah blah, but for me personally I'm Villa through and through and if that arrogant word removed DeSerbi beats us on the last day of the season with nothing to play for, they will be hated more by me than the Bloose!!!

More hated than the blues?! I feel your grudge with them is misplaced. 

De Zerbi does have a bit of a Mourinho vibe about him. 

• Like 1

Rest Haaland, use Alverez, f**** me, it's all over, whatever the media might be saying. Small quote below from the media

"Man City will not start running away with the league every season, Chelsea will be better next season, so will Liverpool and Arsenal, it'll be a very difficult season for them. Who they trying to kid. 😂

2 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

More hated than the blues?! I feel your grudge with them is misplaced. 

De Zerbi does have a bit of a Mourinho vibe about him. 

So what if they beat us on the last day with them having nothing to play for? Certainly won't be on my Christmas card list.

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So what if they beat us on the last day with them having nothing to play for? Certainly won't be on my Christmas card list.

If Brighton beat us, they beat us. It happens. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Then we don't deserve Europe, simple as that.

• Thanks 1

Are the media still pushing that "same old City" BS, or have they finally realised that City are not plucky underdogs who do things the hard way but instead brazen cheaters who are playing on easy mode?

Â