Weekends Football 20/21 May

andykeenan

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Are people actualky watchjng the city game i switched off after leeds. Eveeything that is wrong with football represents that club.

Dont wanna see them lift another title (yawn)

Not only are people watching the game, they will watch the title celebrations as well and have detailed chats about their players etc.

I'm guessing a lot will even watch the Champions League final as well. I'd rather do literally ANYTHING else.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Will you still be saying that if they beat us last day of the season with nothing to play for.

Well done to them yes, but it stops there for me, they are now our competitors. 

If we don’t get Europe, it’s because we didn't get enough points and Brighton did. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Not only are people watching the game, they will watch the title celebrations as well and have detailed chats about their players etc.

I'm guessing a lot will even watch the Champions League final as well. I'd rather do literally ANYTHING else.

Mate i didnt watch i mowed the lawn that was probably more fun than watching a soulless title celebration by cheats

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

Sky or any of the media outlet can gloss up their success, but the atmosphere tells you everything you need to know about the PL. Frankly, relagation battle is the main attraction, not the battle to the top 

Absolutely- the bottom is more fascinating than the top.  Other than citeh fans no one cares anymore as its not competitive 

The PL need to screw citeh next season ans let anyone else win it as if citeh win ANOTHER title you really are going to have a shit load turning off.

Its already boring as **** at the top

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Said it before I don’t watch Man City games except when we play them because I’m bored to death watching them, if I’m watching a match without Villa and at a push England I’m watching it to be entertained and the way Man City play isn’t enjoyable to watch for all the points they get and ex players creaming themselves over it. I enjoyed the West Ham vs Leeds game as a neutral albeit I want Leeds to go down. It was fun and a little bit crazy because it was one god awful team getting beat by one that is only a bit better, the Man City game I didn’t even turn on I went a sorted the garden out 

6 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

More hated than the blues?! I feel your grudge with them is misplaced. 

De Zerbi does have a bit of a Mourinho vibe about him. 

Does he? I dont think I have ever even heard the guy speak 😂

Â