Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

4 hours ago, MrBlack said:

That's a lovely kit but that logo is bad. I get its an old logo they brought back for a one off, but it looks terrible. 

It looks like like the dog shape I make when trying to do shadow puppets

4 hours ago, Indigo said:

I don't like that Roma kit tbh. It should be great given that it's simple, the crest etc but Adidas managed to make it just look like a run of the mill training top.

I think it's alright... But roma normally have some of the best kits going so alright is poor by their standards

• Like 2

17 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

It's okay but like the away a few seasons ago, the lines are far too thick. I mean really thick, like the lines on that kit too.

Yeah, I think my joke wasn't obvious enough.

I don't want be sponsored by Mullered or have Lukes "Luke" badge as our logo. The kit itself is, as you say, "okay" but hardly ground breaking.

Ffs, turn the lion back the other way. Looks ridiculous, moreso without a badge around it.

Preferred the old lion anyway, it’s already up, around and in the training facilities. No need to mess with or replace it.

Edited by Jas10

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ffs, turn the lion back the other way. Looks ridiculous, moreso without a badge around it.

Preferred the old lion anyway, it’s already up, around and in the training facilities. No need to mess with or replace it.

I agree, it looks scared and is running away.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Love that just the wierd lion i dont like

Yep, but if you look closely it’s all over the shirt 🤣

Restore the old lion. Just change/remove the badge/shield and fix the colours.

I mean, even the same badge would look better if the colours were just switched: blue border, claret shield, gold lion. Sorted.

The main problem was the yellow on blue, washed out and indistinguishable.

The training top looks very nice, will probably get that when they are available. Also, the badge looks fantastic in monochrome… I hope they don’t bin off that badge (if you’re listening Mr Heck)!

I know it's a sort of heresy, but I was never overly keen on the Luke home shirt, I much preferred the first Kappa one the season afterward with the big yellow W on the front - for me that's the best of our modern ones.

This season's shirt continues to grow on me, but the sponsors logos are just a bit too overbearing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I know it's a sort of heresy, but I was never overly keen on the Luke home shirt, I much preferred the first Kappa one the season afterward with the big yellow W on the front - for me that's the best of our modern ones.

This season's shirt continues to grow on me, but the sponsors logos are just a bit too overbearing.

Neither - I thought the Luke kit was OK but preferred the Kappa shirts generally. 

23 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

The training top looks very nice, will probably get that when they are available. Also, the badge looks fantastic in monochrome… I hope they don’t bin off that badge (if you’re listening Mr Heck)!

The badge looks good in white i must say 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I liked that kappa one, but it had the puffy little sleeves that ruined it for me…

Edited by alreadyexists