Weekends Football 3/5 March

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Today ain't going to make or break their season, but 4 points off 4th with a game in hand, good to see.

Their fixtures are favourable though. Of their 13 games before the end of the season, only 4 of their opponents are in the top half. Think they might still do it.

Id love it if we cost them CL.i think they are beatable at villa park

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Howe goes at the end of the season and they go for a big name.  It would be very harsh though.

They seem to be playing their cards much more strategically than Chelsea are. I would be surprised if they sacked Howe.

One of the several things I dislike about Guardiola is his habit of spitting, and it's not even decent spit, it's constant spittle that he can barely form on his tongue. 

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

De Bruyne looks like he is fed up with football. He really needs a break this summer. Been looking jaded for some time now. Still a fantastic player of course.

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

They seem to be playing their cards much more strategically than Chelsea are. I would be surprised if they sacked Howe.

They are but I've always thought Howe was a transitional manager from Bruce to the likes of Pochettino or Tuchel but has exceeded expectations.  Now having got them close to the top 4 and a cup final if they fade away I think he may be a victim of his own success.

15 minutes ago, sne said:

De Bruyne looks like he is fed up with football. He really needs a break this summer. Been looking jaded for some time now. Still a fantastic player of course.

Poor game today.

15 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

They are but I've always thought Howe was a transitional manager from Bruce to the likes of Pochettino or Tuchel but has exceeded expectations.  Now having got them close to the top 4 and a cup final if they fade away I think he may be a victim of his own success.

I think Arsenal have shown that patience and support pay dividends. I think they'll stick with Howe until it's totally untenable. 

The MON effect is kicking in at Newcastle. Only so far can get with players like Burn and Longstaff etc before the true level recedes

Have been struggling since the World Cup to break teams down and are desperate for a creative spark

Good season for them so far

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Arsenal 3-2 97 minutes. f*** me!!!

Anyone would think the officials wwere making sure the game went on until Arsenal scored

• Like 4

Â