Weekends Football 24/26 February

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Very entertaining game  La liga is massively underrated.

Agreed. There’s a reason I was watching that game and not the PL. I only watch the PL if it’s the Villa or I’m in the pub. Spanish, German or even the Championship every day of the week* otherwise. 

*Literally

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 1

2 late games rather than an early game?

I'm also sure man City fans are very grateful to sky for a 7.45pm Saturday night kick off down Bournemouth, that's a weekend away or don't bother with them also having played away in leipzig last week and Bristol in the cup Tuesday, expensive week for fans

46 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

2 late games rather than an early game?

I'm also sure man City fans are very grateful to sky for a 7.45pm Saturday night kick off down Bournemouth, that's a weekend away or don't bother with them also having played away in leipzig last week and Bristol in the cup Tuesday, expensive week for fans

There's worse places to stay for the weekend than Bournemouth.  Probably only room for a couple of thousand away fans anyway.

34 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

While other score update websites are available…the BBC football one seems to be stuck at half time for some reason. At least for me, anyway.

Yeah, it was stuck at just before half-time and well into the 2nd half still wasn't resolved so I switched to the OS. I don't think the BBC mentioned it in their live text, as if they hadn't noticed! :s

• Like 1

Massive game coming up for Valencia at the Mestalla, as third place La Real seek to pile on the hosts’ misery. There’s a lot of football left to play in La Liga, but it really feels like Valencia need to start picking up points soon to avoid the drop. 

7 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Massive game coming up for Valencia at the Mestalla, as third place La Real seek to pile on the hosts’ misery. There’s a lot of football left to play in La Liga, but it really feels like Valencia need to start picking up points soon to avoid the drop. 

Yes looking forward to this one really enjoy watching La Real. I think they will pick up again with Merino back to full fitness.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes looking forward to this one really enjoy watching La Real. I think they will pick up again with Merino back to full fitness.

La Real haven’t been too impressive tonight, and have just gifted Valencia a crucial lead through an own goal! 

2 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

When we got to the cup final under Smith, the build up was all about Man City. Today the build up is all about the terrorist, head lopping funded ‘Toon Army’. Media favourites eh. 

Total and utter Geordie media wank fest,  so nauseating

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

Â