Weekends Football 10/12 February

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, maqroll said:

He'll be sold in the summer.

Depends on how realistic they are on the fee and him with his wages

Personally I hope he rinses them and refuses to leave (Southgate will stick pick him...) or he ends up as a gamble for a competitor of ours and it fails miserably

Either way just hope we're nowhere **** near him

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Depends on how realistic they are on the fee and him with his wages

Personally I hope he rinses them and refuses to leave (Southgate will stick pick him...) or he ends up as a gamble for a competitor of ours and it fails miserably

Either way just hope we're nowhere **** near him

Has West Ham in summer written all over it

• Like 3

Sorry . I live for the day Fernandes gets a concussion because honestly he does it every **** game.

It would never be more deserving. Absolute cretin of a man. Dives to get a ref sent off one week the next he is faking head injuries....when his team have the ball.

Ban the word removed. **** ban him

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Sorry . I live for the day Fernandes gets a concussion because honestly he does it every **** game.

It would never be more deserving. Absolute cretin of a man. Dives to get a ref sent off one week the next he is faking head injuries....when his team have the ball.

Ban the word removed. **** ban him

Diseased sewer rat

20 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Leeds should really be winning this easily. United look absolutely crap. Weghorst looks just as bad as he did for Burnley, especially given the amount of hype United fans were giving him. 

Easily? They barely created anything apart from one shot that went straight at De Gea.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Would be so funny if Gerrard gets the job.

Suppose only thing he has going for him is when he came in he solidified us and won 4 of his first 6 games. Any sort of run like that from Leeds and they are pretty much safe.

However in 12 months time they'll be in even worse state than us now so need to consider that also.

Â