Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

8 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Where the twitter account has barely any followers and they are claiming to be a Ramano style ITK it's definitely BS. But I agree that you can't always dismiss every other account because it doesn't have many followers, because you get the odd bit of truth from them. 

I hate it when the bs twitter itk accounts try to copy, like sticking in "This is a here we go" - not your catchphrase mate! I hate catchphrases myself, don't steel them though to try and backup your own claims!

Silly season has arrived and it's been the silliest yet.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

I hate it when the bs twitter itk accounts try to copy, like sticking in "This is a here we go" - not your catchphrase mate! I hate catchphrases myself, don't steel them though to try and backup your own claims!

Silly season has arrived and it's been the silliest yet.

Oooh it’s going to get a lot sillier yet! They’ve only started 🤣

23 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Ooh… Kelleher is a good shout, didn’t know he was leaving… 

Linked with Wolves for 20m?! Pricey 😬 Wants to be first choice. Rumours of Sa leaving…

Sinisalo is joining Exeter on loan.

It’s a difficult position to fill and to get value for…

I do think Robert Sanchez (shout out again to @thabucks for the original suggestion - back me up on this dude 😆)  would be an excellent signing if we could convince him… probably wouldn’t be cheap either though but a very good PL keeper.

Situation is not good at Brighton. We have got plenty of games to play and a bit of competition or someone to push 
Emi and keep him on top form might be a good idea… an eventual successor too…

There must be better, more realistic or “easier” options… I just can’t think of any… the need to be good with their feet makes it even more difficult to identify such a player.

Sanchez or Kelleher wont be swapping one bench for another

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Sanchez or Kelleher wont be swapping one bench for another

Yeah most likely… but could we convince such a player and give them the majority of cup and ECL games to play in…

Difficult to identify a good target here… Im scared that Olsen us going to remain as 2nd choice 😆

Soria does seem like a good shout, especially having worked with Unai before…

40 minutes ago, Anything11 said:

No he is right. This follower thing doesn't hold up. 

If you have no followers you have no information of use to gather followers. Someone who had access to ITK information would build up followers over time because they have information worth following.

Those with no followers are making shit up to get attention. They get found out like all bullshiters do and they never get a lot of followers as a result.

The number of followers shows the credibility of the person who is giving the information. It's pretty simple. 

30 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Says the guy who will see a high number of followers and just believe anything they put. Interesting. 

Yes because that's what I said isn't it. 😂

Look son, no followers is bullshit and you spam the forum and show you're a fool by posting it.

Lots of followers means it might be interesting information and work sharing.

It's incredibly simple. Even for simple people to understand. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

Yes because that's what I said isn't it. 😂

Look son, no followers is bullshit and you spam the forum and show you're a fool by posting it.

Lots of followers means it might be interesting information and work sharing.

It's incredibly simple. Even for simple people to understand. 

Did someone shit on your cornflakes this morning?

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Yeah most likely… but could we convince such a player and give them the majority of cup and ECL games to play in…

Difficult to identify a good target here… Im scared that Olsen us going to remain as 2nd choice 😆

Soria does seem like a good shout, especially having worked with Unai before…

They will get them games at Liverpool and Brighton though.

We will be going bargain basement to sign a back up keeper. Its just way it is