Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

4 hours ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I’d be happy to have MGW and ecstatic to have Brennan. Send them down and bring them here.

Only person I would want from Forrest if they go down is Brennan.

11 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

On Chukwueze, looking at Villa player database we've never signed a player from Nigeria. Agbonlahor Nigerian heritage maybe others I can't think of

Caleb Chukwuemeka is Nigerian born. 
Ruben Shakpoke is  son of the former Nigeria international Jero Shakpoke
Ross Barkley

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Caleb Chukwuemeka is Nigerian born. 
Ruben Shakpoke is  son of the former Nigeria international Jero Shakpoke
Ross Barkley

Google says Caleb and Carney born in Austria

Although Real lost last night Dani Ceballos looked excellent I’d say he’s a similar level to Luiz and Kamara. Based on his attributes as a player alone ( not as a person) he would be an excellent signing on a free. 

Edited by gwi1890
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Although Real lost last night Dani Ceballos looked excellent I’d say he’s a similar level to Luiz and Kamara. Based on his attributes as a player alone ( not as a person) he would be an excellent signing on a free. 

If we could get him here on a free we could spend the 30 mill transfer fee saved to put towards Pedro Goncalves.😃

Not really sure on Forest's players. Gibbs White looked lively but terrible end product, Johnson has pace and scored 8 goals this season but again didn't look great. I'd maybe gamble on Johnson if they go down especially given his age but only if Forest ask a reasonable price.

Leicester's assets are more attractive to us. If we could convince Maddison to come here it would be a great signing, if not then Barnes is another who'd improve us and I think he'd very likely want to join. Tielemans is another who would definitely improve us but again would be a hard sell even if we make Europe. 

Southampton look doomed to me and while most of their team is poor I do think Lavia will become one of the best defensive midfielders in the world in a few years. Definitely one player we should look at but not really a position we need to strengthen this summer given we have Kamara.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Zaha? Emery is (was) a fan of his. 

Nooooooooooooo. 31 in November horrible attitude and Palace playing way better without him. Why so many on here have hard on for him?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SecretVillaScout said:

Hugo Ekitike will be available in the summer. Top Talent. 

Wasn’t he close to joining Newcastle before he signed for PSG?

Would be funny if we signed him, after Diego Carlos and Emery both rejected them before going us.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Wasn’t he close to joining Newcastle before he signed for PSG?

Would be funny if we signed him, after Diego Carlos and Emery both rejected them before going us.

Probably going to Newcastle 

On 08/04/2023 at 17:34, thabucks said:

Valencia's owners are asset stripping the club and it's very possible if they go down this season, they'll continue to fall ala Sunderland.  Very sad to see what's happened to that club.  That said, every single one of their players are available.  They've continually sold off their best players and rarely replaced them adequately.