Weekends Football 20/22 January/Midweek Football 23/25 January

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Hate wanting Spurs to win but we need to catch Fulham. Great goal from Kane. He is one of the main reasons why we won't be catching them any time soon.

Swap him for Watkins and we could be a top 6 side. Quality goalscorer.

We need to catch Spurs. Liverpool will, Chelsea likely will, Fulham and Brentford have done really well but whether it's sustainable I don't know, Brighton too - if want to finish in the Euoprean places, we'll need to finish above Spurs and we'll need an awful lot of luck to do that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

We need to catch Spurs. Liverpool will, Chelsea likely will, Fulham and Brentford have done really well but whether it's sustainable I don't know, Brighton too - if want to finish in the Euoprean places, we'll need to finish above Spurs and we'll need an awful lot of luck to do that.

Hmm, this is a good point, so maybe a draw is the best result for us tonight, as we still need to catch Fulham too.

11 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

We would have to finish on 60 plus points to catch Spurs and that's just not happening this season. I really wanna finish in the top half. 12 years is far far too long. 

I believe we havebt been top team in the Midlands in that time either, so putting those 2 to bed would be a great season and a great start to the Emery era.

We need to finish above Fulham.

Darvel of the West of Scotland League Premier Division knock Aberdeen out of Scottish FA Cup.

In terms of divisions between the clubs I think that would be like a team from National League South or North, beating a Premier League side.

17 minutes ago, useless said:

Darvel of the West of Scotland League Premier Division knock Aberdeen out of Scottish FA Cup.

In terms of divisions between the clubs I think that would be like a team from National League South or North, beating a Premier League side.

Amazing. Although a real comparison with the English league in terms of quality is like a National League South side, losing to a pub team. Scottish football is bloody awful. Lol

17 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Amazing. Although a real comparison with the English league in terms of quality is like a National League South side, losing to a pub team. Scottish football is bloody awful. Lol

Always good to see the underdog win.

well nearly always.😟

42 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Cracking result that for Davel in the Scottish Cup. Aberdeen were poor. 

Yeah, great result.  Love a good upset - and that one is absolutely huge.

Mind you, one of the worst offside decisions I've ever seen :D 

5 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Watched Burnly Vs WBA and a Burnly player stubbed his toe just outside the 18yd box.Burnly were given a free kick and they scored what was the winning goal.What happened to VAR there ?

Well you can’t use VAR for a basic free kick.  

If they then score from a free kick, they can only look for issues from the point the free kick is taken. 

Â