Jhon Durán

PieFacE

38 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Happy for him today. Lovely touch at the end too when a kid with a Duran sign ran on the pitch to greet him and he gave him his shirt.  Nice of steward to let the kid run on the pitch too. 

The game gets a lot of criticism these days but you have to love moments like that.

He seems like a good egg, does Duran. 

• Like 2

I still can't work out whether he's the next big thing or a competition winner. His link up play was good yesterday but he has such an awkward running style with the ball. His touch was that bad for the goal I think he even through Pickford off, which made the actual finish easier.

He does seem like a really nice character though, I really hope it works out for him here.

4 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I still can't work out whether he's the next big thing or a competition winner. His link up play was good yesterday but he has such an awkward running style with the ball. His touch was that bad for the goal I think he even through Pickford off, which made the actual finish easier.

He does seem like a really nice character though, I really hope it works out for him here.

He is pretty slow and awkward with the ball but really quick without it.  BUT he does have a massive ceiling. That pace , natural strength, spring in the air  and unpredictability on the ball, along with his enthusiasm and personality might well take him very far . He is the ultimate project. Reminds me a bit of an even more unskilled Gabby at that age. 

27 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

he looked miserable stupid booking didnt seem to be plased for duran weather he is going or not he shouldnt let dissapoint ment show

He was one of the first over to celebrate and was beaming.

He made a tactical foul and ended up getting booked. He had a nice idea with a pass that was cut out but could have resulted in a 1 on 1 for Duran. 

We really didn't try to attack at all though after 80 minutes so Archer didn't have the opportunity to do much. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is pretty slow and awkward with the ball but really quick without it.  BUT he does have a massive ceiling. That pace , natural strength, spring in the air  and unpredictability on the ball, along with his enthusiasm and personality might well take him very far . He is the ultimate project. Reminds me a bit of an even more unskilled Gabby at that age. 

He's also got pretty good vision and generates a huge amount of power with his strikes. He really needs to improve his fine control but if/when he does he'll be a super star. 

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

He was one of the first over to celebrate and was beaming.

He made a tactical foul and ended up getting booked. He had a nice idea with a pass that was cut out but could have resulted in a 1 on 1 for Duran. 

We really didn't try to attack at all though after 80 minutes so Archer didn't have the opportunity to do much. 

i heard he didnt  look at duran wehn he scored

• Haha 2

Â