Álex Moreno

Delphinho123

On 04/02/2023 at 21:25, VillaParkAvenue said:

I have this nagging feeling we’ll want to change LB again soon.

He's more of a left winger anyway. We're just having to play him at LB constantly because Emery clearly wants Digne gone.

Will have to sign another anyway as Young could retire so we'd lose that option aswell for him to fill in for some games.

Seeing a left back who can pass, move, find space, play one-two's, technically good. is rapid and overlaps at speed.....is just something else.

Granted his defending looks a little suspect at times, but hopefully that might improve a little as he adapts, but regardless, he is intended to be the attacking full back of the two.

Really like him, after our (i hope) summer overhaul, he will be a real asset with more technical/dangerous players around him.

looks a lot, lot.....more dynamic, technical and dangerous than Digne.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

I thought he battled Saka well and gave him a lot of grief. Telling that he got under Saka’s skin. Not an easy job trying to mark that Saka-Odegaard-White combo but more than held his own with help from Kamara and Coutinho/Ramsay. 

And of course a lovely assist. 

He got pinged a few times by the referee too - Saka had the ref in his pocket which made Moreno's job twice as hard.  I wish we got half as many decisions as Saka did today.

Â