Villa v Chelsea (Abu Dhabi) Sunday, December 11 (ko 2.10pm GMT)

Kingman

4 minutes ago, lexicon said:

It's his execution that lets him down the most IMO. He makes loads of good/the right runs and gets into the positions he needs to. There have been some times where maybe he should pass instead of shooting, but as a striker, that is not exactly a trait unique to him. 

We agree on his execution being poor but I also think his runs are mixed.  He just runs a lot and given some runs are good and some are poor suggests his football IQ isn’t there and the runs that look good, look good in isolation because based on probability some will be good rather than his football IQ has got him in those positions.  

His effort and work rate can’t be questioned but his football IQ and execution are his limitations.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

We agree on his execution being poor but I also think his runs are mixed.  He just runs a lot and given some runs are good and some are poor suggests his football IQ isn’t there and the runs that look good, look good in isolation because based on probability some will be good rather than his football IQ has got him in those positions.  

His effort and work rate can’t be questioned but his football IQ and execution are his limitations.

I think he's looked good under Emery so far and will be a very important player for us moving forward tbh. 

Just now, lexicon said:

I think he's looked good under Emery so far and will be a very important player for us moving forward tbh. 

I don’t, I think he should be one of the first players to be moved to the bench when a new player comes in.

Â