Villa v Chelsea (Abu Dhabi) Sunday, December 11 (ko 2.10pm GMT)

Kingman

It's evident Raikhy is the weak link in midfield, as you'd expect really. Chelsea are pressing hard but he's the one that seemingly is most exposed by it.

Credit to him though he's not shying away from the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Delighted to see Raikhy getting a game. Nothing would please me more than seeing this young kid making it with us. He was the player that stood out most, for me,  in that Youth Cup success. Great anticipation for one so young. 

People already writing him off after 20 mins on here

Just now, Lupinthe5th said:

He on talkshite isnt he 

Yes. Unbelievably he isn’t the biggest areshole on the show, he works with Andy Goldstein. 

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's evident Raikhy is the weak link in midfield, as you'd expect really. Chelsea are pressing hard but he's the one that seemingly is most exposed by it.

Nice to see someone finding fault without being dismissive. 

lol, mcginn comes inside, then passes the ball to no-one on the right....but the right was where he should have been, so he tried to pass to himself but he wasnt there, lol, that did make me chuckle.

5 minutes ago, Chindie said:

He started the game well and looks like he'll finish the half well too - definitely struggled a few times but as you said, good to see that his head didn't drop. 

Â