World Cup: Matches

Genie

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

How in the actual f**k is Dion Dublin getting paid to spout this incoherent shite? 

He’s beyond stupid frankly, I’m not even sure he’s watching the game half the time.

He's worse than Andy Townsend! I didn't know it was possible. I had to turn it off. Why are Qatar in a world cup. It's incredible that Dublin can make that rubbish game of football even more excruciating!

6 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

Fell asleep and woke up as the full time whistle went. I am guessing I didn’t miss much

Literally nothing happened in the 2nd half. The last bit of marginal excitement was the last touch of the 1st half when Qatar almost / should’ve scored.

• Like 1

One of the worst World Cup games I've ever seen. Qatar were utter shite and dragged Ecuador down to their level. Even players such as Estupinan who I highly rate was pretty dreadful. 

Poor advert for football, but what else was it going to be. 

Netherlands Vs Qatar will be a rout if they play past first gear.

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What happened to the corruption? I thought Qatar were supposed to have bought a victory today. Somehow managed to be the first hosts to lose the opening game instead.

actually think bookies might have done OK today. quite a few would've lumped on based on that silly twitter rumour

• Like 1