Unai Emery

PeterSw

The perfect content right now…

Unai speaking incredibly well.

SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM…

No manager has deserved or warranted such faith, trust and belief…the best.

We are so fortunate to have him…he can take us to major heights… we just have to back and support him as much as possible.

UTV

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

How he says "it's to enjoy the way" after 0:47... I'm charmed. Head over heels for him.

You’ve never seen a man so giddy with the thought of watching 5hrs of HSK Zrinjski Mostar videos.

I never thought I’d meet someone who clearly loves football more than me but I have to admit defeat. 

• Like 2

I love Unai and everything he is doing. If I had to nitpick that only think I don’t like is the really slow build up from the back. The one where defenders just stops and tries to invite the press. I get it but it’s so slow at times it ain’t great to watch. But what do I know hey?

13 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I love Unai and everything he is doing. If I had to nitpick that only think I don’t like is the really slow build up from the back. The one where defenders just stops and tries to invite the press. I get it but it’s so slow at times it ain’t great to watch. But what do I know hey?

I don't care, how he plays, what style he uses ......I just want to win games.....sure I see nervy moments, like you....I see things, I am not sure about, but as long as he wins, I surpress those doubts and let him get on with it.

When we don't win, and we lose......I think its fair, to seek out/analyse the reasons why.

Unai Emery is a top manager, but he is not infallible, and its wrong for us to think otherwise.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whatever dude, you just don't understand the idiosyncrasies.

* I have no idea what that means.

• Haha 2

Â