Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah dont get me wrong wouldnt be my 1st choucw but if the three we want are not available and we need someone until end of season dyche would do goid i think.

I really like emery though. I think he would be superb here

Ooooooooo thats a good shout. I'd take Unai Emery

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Emery seems a really good manager, but apparently he was having trouble with the language at Arsenal. His english is quite poor and so it was hard for him to explain things.

How is that different from our current manager?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Also this,  Rodgers signed Coutinho. He knows how to get a tune out of him. Signed Milner, Firmnio and Gomez too. I’d have no problem taking Rodgers. 

Also signed Rickie Lambert, Lazar Markovic, and Mario Balotelli. Bringing him in based on the players he’s signed wouldn’t be the best idea.

Disclaimer: all those players were actually signed by the ‘transfer committee’. 

38 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Hope the next manager isn’t planning on using any wingers, since we’ve sold ours.

The transfer strategy under Gerrard has really made things difficult for anyone coming in. 

They were all right wingers anyway 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Leicester are bottom of the league, shouldn't we be aiming a bit higher than their manager.

Again I reiterate I don't like Rodgers.

Agreed. I would pass on him

5 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Also signed Rickie Lambert, Lazar Markovic, and Mario Balotelli. Bringing him in based on the players he’s signed wouldn’t be the best idea.

Disclaimer: all those players were actually signed by the ‘transfer committee’. 

Well i mean if we are gonna go down that road, fergie signed Forlan, Taibi, Poborsky. I rate Rodgers. Think he’s demonstrably better than Gerrard. 

12 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Reading The Foxes forum sounds exactly like this one at the moment 😂. They are desperate to get rid of Rodgers and have even quoting  @Demitri_C

Go on Villa - Gerrim in!!!!!!!

Villa.jpg

Edited 31 minutes ago by Chelmofox

I feel like a celebrity  thank you leicester fans 

• Haha 2

I'm not sure Potter would come here at the moment, but he was my first choce when we sacked DS and is even more my first choice now. I think it would give a good vibe to the club that he is a Brummie as well, would give a little bit of the connection with the fans that we had under DS (though I dont think Potter was a Villa fan growing up mind).

Just now, Keener window-cleaner said:

I'm not sure Potter would come here at the moment, but he was my first choce when we sacked DS and is even more my first choice now. I think it would give a good vibe to the club that he is a Brummie as well, would give a little bit of the connection with the fans that we had under DS (though I dont think Potter was a Villa fan growing up mind).

I believe we’d of got Potter last October. Purslow’s vanity project won the day though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

13A5E98D-3ADB-439C-9BC5-F830D95BAAE8.jpeg.e96710fe6e9b2b72172bde324224b1e3.jpeg

Dont know how in the know this guy is plus does he mean Villa are waiting to see what Leicester do to see if Rodgers becomes available?

Perhaps the owners were there today?

Some saying they were, others saying they were not...