January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

5 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Pedro Porro (Sporting CP) RB 

Moussa Diaby (Leverkusen) LW

Mateo Guendouzi (Marseille) CM

That would be a dream 😍

Would love Diaby here but I think we’re after a predominantly right winger instead as Buendia or whoever it is who starts LM ends up coming inside as Digne/Moreno bomb on. 

I’d like us to go for Tete at Lyon or Bakayoko at PSV if we’re after pace and finishing. If we’re after a more technical winger then someone like Cherki at Lyon perhaps. 

It won’t be any of those though. 

6 minutes ago, burchy said:

Would love Diaby here but I think we’re after a predominantly right winger instead as Buendia or whoever it is who starts LM ends up coming inside as Digne/Moreno bomb on. 

I’d like us to go for Tete at Lyon or Bakayoko at PSV if we’re after pace and finishing. If we’re after a more technical winger then someone like Cherki at Lyon perhaps. 

It won’t be any of those though. 

I never really look at buendia as a LW but more central towards the right wing, bailey plays on the right but irrespective of moreno bombing forward we would ideally need someone lethal  in that LW Area of the pitch, moussa ticks all the boxes for me , that the same bakayoko that was at chelsea?

3 minutes ago, villa82 said:

I want Louiz Henrique from Real Betis if we want a RW. Better than Sarr. But if we buy  Guendouzi I guess he plays in that position. 

Henrique huge question marks, type of player a fulham would buy and flops i reckon

29 minutes ago, burchy said:

This Bakayoko

Looks good 👍🏽 and would be a cheaper alternative, these are the guys we need to pinch, when you see players like a moussa diaby on the teamsheet you go into matches excited and optimistic leaving with a result, I always have a fear factor when playing the top 4/5 and never felt comfortable going into matches, just for once looking at a lineup and being able to say we are going to get something today hardly ever comes across my mind. We need that dangerous weapon in our arsenal (but villa) 

42 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Lyric was right though - we only signed Moreno after Augustinsson got injured (and we probably knew that Digne would too) and now Duran after Watkins did.

:trollface: 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Realistically for now i would love this 🙌🏽

Guendouzi can drop in for luiz and then ramsey can take the spot Guendouzi would be in and vice versa, we would have a variety of options to move things around.

move coutinho, mcginn, bailey ,ings on in due course.

DB480558-E4A9-40A5-B683-4C0B22B847D1.jpeg

Not sure about the Arsenal shirts.

I think we'll stick with the formation we have for now, I think Guendouzi would play alongside Ramsey, Buendia or McGinn as one of the two more advanced midfielders with Watkins and one of the other forwards up top - Bailey for the moment because he has the mobility and the ability to play wide that gives us some flexibility.

There's some reasonable depth starting to develop, and I think the more of that we have, the more we'll see Emery using some of his tactical nous to move things about and flex our shape from game to game.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

I did I said tier 27….I wasn’t sure exactly so I may be a few tiers out 😂

" That little bitty tear let me down".......

I''ll get my coat..........

2 minutes ago, eholm said:

Only probably see a winger come in now - can’t see a CM as well; prob wait until the Summer for Guendouzi or the like. 

Luiz Henrique or Exequiel Zeballos please Lange 🙏