What is the hottest thing you have ever eaten?

Follyfoot

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Has anyone tried the Encona carolina reaper sauce? Just wondered how it compared to the Exxxtra hot pepper sauce. 

Their hot pepper sauce is just the right level of heat for me to make it an enjoyable condiment. I don’t see the appeal of the Carolina Reaper version though

I have the Nando’s peri peri sauce - Hot as my condiment of choice. It’s not hot but it has a beautiful sour Smokey taste. My previous hot sauce was Crystal but sadly I struggle to get it now. 

• 2 months later...
On 17/05/2023 at 19:34, Xela said:

Has anyone tried the Encona carolina reaper sauce? Just wondered how it compared to the Exxxtra hot pepper sauce. 

Got some of the Carolina Reaper sauce. 

Doesn't feel as hot as the Exxxtra hot pepper sauce. 

The Encona selection in the supermarkets is pretty poor. 

There’s a place in Manchester that serves up chicken wings dirt cheap, but they taste unbelievably good (it’s called Bunny Jackson’s).

Anyway they do a hot wing, now most places that do a ‘hot wing’ say all the usual shit on the menu but then it barely heats the tongue. This one’s a different animal though, easily the hottest thing I’ve ever eaten, took me a good 30 minutes to get over one bite, it reduced one of my mates to a literal dribbling mess.

• Like 1

Â