What is the hottest thing you have ever eaten?

Follyfoot

Surprised no one has mentioned these yet, I saw some random youtube people eating them as a challenge, had to buy them and they are extremely hot, like really really fire hot.

Since then I have made sure that I've got some in the cupboard, just about to sit down and have a bowl right now in fact, got me a nice big glass of milk to go with them.

Samyang 2xSpicy Hot Chicken Flavour Ramen - 40 Packets : Amazon.co.uk:  Grocery

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Surprised no one has mentioned these yet, I saw some random youtube people eating them as a challenge, had to buy them and they are extremely hot, like really really fire hot.

Since then I have made sure that I've got some in the cupboard, just about to sit down and have a bowl right now in fact, got me a nice big glass of milk to go with them.

Samyang 2xSpicy Hot Chicken Flavour Ramen - 40 Packets : Amazon.co.uk:  Grocery

Get in there 👍🌶

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Get in there 👍🌶

I love them, they are proper hot and you'll 100% get a sweat on but they are mega, I gave a pack to my pal and you should have seen the state of him, he likes his hot food but these absolutely KO'd him, dude was leaking from his bonce big time.

• Haha 1

Think we’ve done this before ??

for me It was when I was in Korea … I’d had a few drinks and went to a restaurant , it had spare ribs on the menu with a Sun icon next to them with the word “hot” written underneath it  

for reasons I still don’t fathom to this day , I interpreted this as them being a big seller and “ get them whilst they are hot”

first bite and I was sweating a little , few bites later and I couldn’t feel my lips … ordinarily I’d have given up , but I’d had a few and I was hungry and I love ribs , so I used the knife and napkin and scraped off as much of the sauce  off as I could … at some point I had to go to the bathroom and put my head under the tsp , i was sweating like I was in a sauna … the rest of the night was a little uncomfortable until gradually I could feel my lips again 

next morning as we were leaving the hotel , the stomach started rumbling and I had to make an emergency run to the bathroom at which point it felt like I was shitting hot lava … whilst also sweating like I was in a sauna again

yeah,  I’m basically a bit crap when it comes to hot food ,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Spicy burger challenge at M22 in krakow. Shitting through the eye of a needle for 24 hours. Worst was actually the amount of wiping ended up rubbing the arse cracks so dry that it stung like hell when standing up after wiping (note the order of that process) and the cheeks clenched together.

Mine was in Krakow, too. A tiny Indian restaurant which was still open after getting in off the train. I asked about the vindaloo and the bloke said "it's not too bad, not like in England".

Jesus wept my face went numb. My mate took a spoonful and stood up and smacked his head off the incredibly low ceiling. 

• Like 1

No. Seriously. Somebody enlighten me. 

I mean, why not have a thread about "The most abrasive object you've ever shoved up your arse"? 

Or "What's the hardest you've ever punched yourself in the face?" 

I genuinely don't get it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

I mean, why not have a thread about "The most abrasive object you've ever shoved up your arse"? 

Kiwi fruit

broke my nose

👍

• Haha 4

Just now, mjmooney said:

Some people like different things don't they, whenever I have a curry its always at least madras hot, that's just what I enjoy and I don't find them that spicy to be honest (I'm sure they aren't as hot as they were 20 years ago), people just have a different tolerance to each other.....

Also a Kiwi Fruit

blacked my eye

• Haha 2

just remembered, mentioning curry not being as hot as it was 20 years ago, my old favourite hot meal was a chicken and prawn ceylon, my god now the place I used to go made them like fire.

one time I was having a Friday night in playing FIFA with a few cans and my Ceylon, my flat mate came home with one of his pals and I knew that they would think it was really funny if they dived in and clattered my food, I let them have at it knowing what would happen, pair of them came bursting in screaming, eyes watering, noses running, telling me that I'm a **** animal for eating something like that through choice.

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

Some people like different things don't they, whenever I have a curry its always at least madras hot, that's just what I enjoy and I don't find them that spicy to be honest (I'm sure they aren't as hot as they were 20 years ago), people just have a different tolerance to each other.....

Also a Kiwi Fruit

blacked my eye

100% this, always minimum madras. Definitely toned down the spice from when I was in my 20’s. A phall then would knock you about for days 

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

100% this, always minimum madras. Definitely toned down the spice from when I was in my 20’s. A phall then would knock you about for days 

My standard Friday night pissed up meal was a chicken madras or vindaloo and a half portion of phall which I would request to be made extra hot, they started writing Leedaloo on the lid of it, I used to have the phall for my breakfast and my god, it was so hot it instantly chilled your guts

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Usually with heat their is an explosion of taste. I’ve had a madras a couple of time. The head is sweating, nose is running but the food also tastes incredible.

Your mom! 

This is where troll face is suppose to be but my phone is been a door know! 

Hottest thing I had was a phall curry. Hot going in hot going out. Needed sudocream!

Edited by calcifer
No pic

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Endorphins innit.

• Like 1

Â