Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

Basically this guy started all this,  before the journos reported it:

Prob just some random but he's twice got our starting line up correct this season and also called the kamara deal

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Basically this guy started all this,  before the journos reported it:

Prob just some random but he's twice got our starting line up correct this season and also called the kamara deal

Yeah he is random.

31 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Oh dear. 🤣

"Oh dear" indeed. 

I suggest calling Ismail Sarr "Izzy" and you unnecessarily push an attitude on me, just like the last time I had the displeasure of your attention. 

Please leave me alone.

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

The vast majority of this thread didn't want us to sign Sarr, I am looking forward to all the positivity if this is true that he is not signing

If nothing else, its a signal that we intend to sign at least one more player for a decent fee.

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

And the majority of the negativity was toward Gerrard. Would this mean that fans now like Gerrard?

I'd think not! Unless he's usurped Lange and Purslow, in which case there are serious problems at the club.

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

I'd think not! Unless he's usurped Lange and Purslow, in which case there are serious problems at the club.

Ah, I was wondering how this would be positioned. It is to blame the Lange & Purslow. Would u not think that the HeadCoach/manager should have a final veto on signings? Is this not a good thing?

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

It will make a for  very difficult thread for many. How can u slag Gerrard off and admire his decision making in the space of 24 hrs. 

I think it just raises serious questions about who is making what decisions 

• Like 1

Â