Weekends Football 29/31 July/Midweek Football 1 August

andykeenan

I watched the first half of the Cardiff v Norwich game and Cardiff looked pretty good, playing good attacking football, it's only one game but I doubt they will struggle as much as some were predicting, look a good team for Philogene to come into when he gets fit. Norwich weren't actually bad themselves that first half, maybe were even the slightly better team.

Just watching the start of the community shield. How disrespectful of the signaturies not to shake the mascots hands too, most of them young lads had there hands out to be be totally ignored. Rushy did, which was fair play.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Liverpool day trippers from kent trying to weirdly portray themselves as part of the Scouse gang rather than the glory hunting words removed that they are whistling GSTQ again...

FTFY

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Man city just playing long ball to Haaland. 😂

I honestly don't get that signing. He's hardly been fit at Dortmund and yes tonked goals against the lesser teams but they really should have signed Lewandowski if they wanted a prime goalscorer from the German league.

Also what the hell have they done to Jack? He gets in positions where he'd normally takes a player on and passes back to either the DM of defender now!? What a Easter of his talent!?

• Like 1

6”5, absolutely rapid and a bizarre looking bloke. He’s like a FIFA creator character cross with Weird Science. 

Don’t think he particularly suits a Pep team but cant see him not scoring absolutely loads this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, penguin said:

6”5, absolutely rapid and a bizarre looking bloke. He’s like a FIFA creator character cross with Weird Science. 

Don’t think he particularly suits a Pep team but cant see him not scoring absolutely loads this season.

Yeah even that first chance he was completely off balance and still powered his way through.  

Â