Chasetown v Villa XI - 8th July 7.45pm

Kingman

1 hour ago, AndyClarke said:

Seems a tricky one as you can only get tickets in the local pub and they are suggesting people buy in advance.

Anyone know if there is much in the way of parking near by?

There are 3 or 4 places to get tickets, Go on to Chasetown FB page for the links and contacts 

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Wheres that been announced? I know a few who will be interested 

Various posts on their FB page, Apologise not sure how to link FB. 

£10 Adults 

£5 Kids 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

Anyone know what the team will be like?

Presumably it will be made up of last seasons U23's & U19's with one or two fringe players as per last seasons Kidderminster friendly?

45 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Presumably it will be made up of last seasons U23's & U19's with one or two fringe players as per last seasons Kidderminster friendly?

I wouldn't have thought any of the fringe first team players would play - I'm not sure we'll see the likes of Barry, Kesler-Hayden and co.

Be a good chance to see some of the U18's and those that pushed into the U23's last year.

My guess would be that a lot of last years second year scholars who are now too old for the U18s so next season will have to play for the U21s, will be involved, so the likes of Ealing, Aaron O'Reilly, Hart, Ted Rowe, Afoka, Reddin, and so on.

Haven't seen Brad Young, Barry, Rakhy, Caleb Chukwuemeka or Lindley training with the first team in any of the training videos or photos, so maybe they could be involved as well.

I imagine the youngsters that have been training with the first team will be involved against Walsall tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roitorb said:

Is the game being streamed or is there a way to watch it?

I’d also like to know this! I have a feeling it won’t be though as chasetown’s ground has tiny (capacity 2500) and they don’t have tv cameras regularly as they’re fairly low down the football pyramid. Northern premier league I think… I hope I’m wrong!

Edited by alreadyexists

Â