Rubbish claims to fame

GarethRDR

They just keep coming. I was once interviewed on BBC Radio Leeds about unsuccessfully queueing to get Bob Dylan tickets.

:lol: I think that's my favourite so far.

I once pulled a girl whose greatest claim to fame was that she'd pulled Danny Simpson (I think that's his name, the manyoo player).

Sorry I messed up.

I keep bumping into Brian Kerr. I've met him randomly now about 8 times. On planes, in hotels, on trains, in shops. Never say anything to him though

I posted this on another thread on here the othe day but still...

A few years ago i was on Midlands Today News scoring a goal. They came to our Brazilian Soccer School to film us and got about 6 of us to do tricks and flicks and then knock the ball on and they edited it to make it look as though we'd all passed the ball to each other and carried on doing tricks. Anyway i was the one at the end who they threw the ball to and had to volley it into the

net, then we all ran off and did the famous 'Bebeto baby' celebration :)

My old man shot to t.v. fame last week at the Masters, after our 2nd goal in the final he was the bloke holding the England flag with AVFC and Wednesbury on it.

I was at school with Simon Brown who has played for Albion, Kiddy, Mansfield and now Wrexham

I used to play football in the playground at school with someone who now plays professional football in League 1.

I have a friend who is descended from Lord Admiral Nelson.

I was once desperate to be sick but someone was using the toilet. Turned out to be Jimmy Page.

I was standing next to my cousin when she asked Charlie Cairoli for his autograph and he grumpily brushed her off. After he had stalked off, one of his retinue muttered something about him being busy.

She was most upset by it but I was delighted as I loathed the selfish, spoiled little bitch!

I was standing next to my cousin when she asked Charlie Cairoli for his autograph and he grumpily brushed her off. After he had stalked off, one of his retinue muttered something about him being busy.

She was most upset by it but I was delighted as I loathed the selfish, spoiled little bitch!

You must be nearly as old as Old Fart! ;-)

I arm wrestled Jeff Capes when I was 4 (and beat him)

My friend from uni's dad is in UB40

When I used to work in Gap in Cheltenham I served Richard Hammond, and he wore the shirt I advised him to buy on Top Gear that sunday.

I onced saw Dean from Big Brother 3 or something like that at my local gym.

What BB was that rocket polisher PJ in?

His sister was in my daughters class at school, and his Mom was a school assistant. Used to see her every day. She LOVED the bit of attached fame that having her son in the BB house bought.

Obviously as he was a 'Nose I thought he was a word removed

I onced saw Dean from Big Brother 3 or something like that at my local gym.

Big Brother 2. Dean was a teamate in my Sunday League footy team. (Hall Green Bulls Head)

Â