Hungary v England/Germany v England/England v Italy/England v Hungary Nations League

andykeenan

It wasn't offside because the German defender made a deliberate attempt to play the ball and directed it into Kane's path.  That's not the same a s a deflection or a ricochet according to the laws.  And it wasn;' a dive either, the defender catches his back leg which makes him trip himself up.  Not sure what you lot are on about. 

Even so, another example of dullard Southgate's failure to get any creativity out of a squad rammed with some of the best creative talent we've had for donkeys years - until Bowen and especially Jack came on.  They created more clear chances between them in 20 minutes than Sako, Sterling and Mount did in 65-70.    Why anyone, including Southgate, rates Sterling I will never know.   He scuffs a few tap ins at the back stick and that's about it, everything else is shite and he seems to have a real aversion to passing to Jack both for City and England.    Absolute camel.

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'd say more like Villa and Coventry, it's all one way traffic 

The germans main rivals are Holland and Italy and its for football reasons not political

The commentator tonight as kane scored called them "the old enemy" there's none of that shit here 

yep Germans are confused by the hatred or rivalry as most seem to like the English

3 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

It wasn't offside because the German defender made a deliberate attempt to play the ball and directed it into Kane's path.  That's not the same a s a deflection or a ricochet according to the laws.  And it wasn;' a dive either, the defender catches his back leg which makes him trip himself up.  Not sure what you lot are on about. 

Even so, another example of dullard Southgate's failure to get any creativity out of a squad rammed with some of the best creative talent we've had for donkeys years - until Bowen and especially Jack came on.  They created more clear chances between them in 20 minutes than Sako, Sterling and Mount did in 65-70.    Why anyone, including Southgate, rates Sterling I will never know.   He scuffs a few tap ins at the back stick and that's about it, everything else is shite and he seems to have a real aversion to passing to Jack both for City and England.    Absolute camel.

Agree re the offside.

But Kane played for that. Not all contact is a foul. Was extremely soft, and the commentators would have been livid if it was the other way round.

13 minutes ago, Zatman said:

a one sided rivalry, bit like Villa and blues

Germans dont have a similar hatred about something that happened many decades ago

I must say I have no hatred towards Germany whatsoever. Argentina is a different story, purely due to the character of many of their players over the years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I must say I have no hatred towards Germany whatsoever. Argentina is a different story, purely due to the character of many of their players over the years.

Yeah I can see that, Argentina and Portugal for me, detest them

The slight difference is I don't mind the Argies when we're not playing them, Portugal I want the other team to win every time I see them 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, penguin said:

Just can’t take to Kane at all. 

One of the biggest cheaters around but seems to get away scot-free in terms of reputation.

I think he's becoming more a liability to England than an asset. He plays far too deep when we need an actual outlet and he takes up space other players should be in.

His lowering pace ahold make management begin to look at other options but as always it's too late ed others in before a tournament.

8 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I think he's becoming more a liability to England than an asset. He plays far too deep when we need an actual outlet and he takes up space other players should be in.

His lowering pace ahold make management begin to look at other options but as always it's too late ed others in before a tournament.

Not a chance will Southgate look elsewhere, he turned up at the euros on 1 leg and still played 

First name on the team sheet with sterling being 2nd, with those 2 we don't have to play well, we don't have to attack, we just need to snatch a goal and they can both do it as well as anyone 

Could and maybe even should have won it from the grealish pass at the end 

19 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

I bet Southgate loves him for playing this way, a bit of defensive work as a main striker, pure bliss.

I only just read we're playing at the Dingles ground against Italy. I know it's closed doors, but that is a bit gross.

Also, why are we playing really behind closed doors, but Hungary got to fill the ground with racist children?

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I only just read we're playing at the Dingles ground against Italy. I know it's closed doors, but that is a bit gross.

Also, why are we playing really behind closed doors, but Hungary got to fill the ground with racist children?

in fairness while the racist children were bad, the older racists didnt cause havoc and risk peoples lives in the biggest game in UEFA calendar

1 hour ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

France and Brazil have the best squads.

Strikers are crap, still playing dani alves and thiago..... fred plays in midfield.

They have a lot of good players buy glaring holes in the squad, it isn't as strong as ours.

I don't understand why people can't see France easily has the best, were second and Spain trailing behind us.

4 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

Kane looked great for Spurs last season tbf.

7 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Kane speaking always sounds like he is one wrong mouth movement away from all of his teeth just falling out. Like a bag of mints being jostled around. 

Bottomtooth Family GIF - Bottomtooth Family Guy - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KentVillan said:

Kane looked great for Spurs last season tbf.

After Christmas 

Before Christmas he was sulking and had the speed and movement of Rudy Gestede

• Like 1

Â