Weekends Football 18/20 February

andykeenan

Massively late and dangerous tackle by Burn there after the whistle was blown, only going for the player. Could have been a red. Nothing given but gets a card for arguing with Bowen who also gets a card.

1 minute ago, sne said:

Massively late and dangerous tackle by Burn there after the whistle was blown, only going for the player. Could have been a red. Nothing given but gets a card for arguing with Bowen who also gets a card.

thought that was strange. should have been a red on Burn.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

This could be relegation and title done for the world's most exciting league two thirds of the way through 

Fortunately for sky utd are shit enough to keep 4th place going 

I might have missed something recently but a few pundits have said Arsenal are in the box seat for 4th

Just now, Zatman said:

I might have missed something recently but a few pundits have said Arsenal are in the box seat for 4th

Games in hand and playing ok they've put themselves in a position to catch utd

But utd have put themselves in a position to be caught, should be safely out of sight 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But utd have put themselves in a position to be caught, should be safely out of sight 

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

4pts off 4th with 3 games in hand

Ah OK, last thing I remember from Arsenal is they couldnt score a goal against Burnley/Brighton etc.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Their general level has been terrible under Ragnick, their fixtures get very tough from March onwards so they'll be exposed then.

4th is Arsenal's to lose although odd they didn't get another CF in the window. Good fixtures next few weeks.

Â