Weekends Football 18/20 February

andykeenan

This Wolves side are good under Lage, exactly how a team should be playing, all grafting for the win and look like they are enjoying it. Not much difference in quality to us, but far better footballing team, makes our team look like a bunch of flash harrys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

We don't play with wingers though anymore 😞

more's the pity, we look very blunt without them imo. Albrighton down the wing delivering pinpoint crosses and good cutbacks is just what we need imo, let the fullbacks chip in when possible but tell them to defend first and foremost, we are not good enough in midfield to play them so high up and will continue to get caught on the counter if we don't learn quickly

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Wolves have 50% more points than us as things stand. That is properly **** grim after finishing 10 points above them last season.

I think we were only about 4 points off them at Christmas as well 

The Leeds player today smashed his head with McTominay, got bandaged up, even though blood was pouring out, an he was obviously dazed, they let him carry on. Got subbed 15 minutes later couldn't even walk off the pitch. Disgusting by the physio, I think the PL need to look at this concussion subbing a little closer. He should never have carried on, was as good as dangerous to let him. They should also never ask the player if he is okay and make the decision themselves.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

The Leeds player today smashed his head with McTominay, got bandaged up, even though blood was pouring out, an he was obviously dazed, they let him carry on. Got subbed 15 minutes later couldn't even walk off the pitch. Disgusting by the physio, I think the PL need to look at this concussion subbing a little closer. He should never have carried on, was as good as dangerous to let him. They should also never ask the player if he is okay and make the decision themselves.

Independent doctors that make the final assessment, can over rule the player, managers and team physios if he says no then its a no

The mad thing being that it was suggested by the PL years ago and its never happened 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

"Tell him he's Pele and send him back on". 

If you know, you know.  :)

• Like 1

Â