2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

First and the second from this years draft, I don't think that's that expensive either 

The contract obviously is

This division is just stupid

Edited by Tegis

Oh, and it the Packers don't take a WR with the first pick

aaron-rodgers.jpg

I wonder if he knew when he signed that this trade might happen? If not it will be a Rodgers-special meltdown :D

• Haha 1

So...only Falcons and Saints left in the Watson sweepstakes? Cap aside, looking at the rosters it has to be the saints right? (And if they go from Brees to Watson I only have one reaction 🖕)

7 minutes ago, Tegis said:

So...only Falcons and Saints left in the Watson sweepstakes? Cap aside, looking at the rosters it has to be the saints right? (And if they go from Brees to Watson I only have one reaction 🖕)

I think the delay is so falcons can get shot of Ryan's no trade and huge wages tbh 

seems weird to trade yourself to the worse team in the division with no immediate prospects , but the lure of going "home" is quite a good one for him by all accounts .

Dunno what Saints will do now , options seem to be Wintson coming off a bad injury or Jimmy G coming off shoulder surgery  .. 

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

but the lure of going "home"

Forgot about that one. It's a good point actually. And he is young enough to be able to be part of a rebuild

15 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Forgot about that one. It's a good point actually. And he is young enough to be able to be part of a rebuild

can they do a rebuild giving up 3 first round picks , a couple of players and some 3rd round picks ? 

There is some talk that Ryan appears to have deferred some bonus payments to help the falcons and he's being traded to the Colts  , suggests that   Watson has picked the falcons if they can get the money together ?

• Like 1

Not sure how I feel. Watson is a great QB but so many question marks on his conduct with women.

Plus I'm a big fan of Baker. Just like everything about him, from his attitude, his swagger and the way he has helped turned the franchise around from a joke to a decent team. He just seems like a sound guy. Yeah he was poor last year, but he was playing all season injured. It'll seem strange to see him in another teams colours :(

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I am a bystander to the NFL but I don't think I have ever heard anyone say I want to play for the Cleveland Browns.

Classic franchise with a lot of pre superbowl championships. Mismanaged to hell in the last 30 years. Just turning it around and with limited places to go and salary caps, every team is somewhat attractive. When I started watching the laughingstocks were New England, Green Bay and Seattle

50 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Baker can't be a freeagent? He needs to get traded first?

Correct

• Like 1

Â