2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

New Orleans confirmed as one of the London games  ..yay

None of the teams in Europe are on the Broncos schedule. Blah! Covid robbed me in 2020 :(

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

None of the teams in Europe are on the Broncos schedule. Blah! Covid robbed me in 2020 :(

You are playing the Jags away and we haven't decided which home game will be played in London yet so don't give up hope.

22 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

You are playing the Jags away and we haven't decided which home game will be played in London yet so don't give up hope.

Totally missed that, thanks

fingers-crossed.gif

• Like 1

Chargers should keep big Mike imo and I think they will 

Releasing bulaga is a no brainer due to his health, new O Line upgrades and I think maybe spend big on a TE

Would also guess that they'll pick up an older guy in the secondary who wont be good enough as the yearly reminder that they refused to pay weddle 

As a complete outside bet they should get a proper RB2 in rather than the 4 they currently have but I don't see it

On 28/02/2022 at 13:58, Tegis said:

ALL CAPS!!!!!! WANT MONEY!!!!! WANTS TO BE DIRECT WITH THE FANS!!!!! through my agent

did-not-read-lol.gif

• Haha 1

I assume .

I gave up when I got to the Sumerian Kings list and the cost of renting the James Webb telescope just to read the thing was piling up. Pretty sure I've been kicked out of SWIFT.

The collection of random poems half way in didn't help either.

I'm guessing everyone at the combine is wearing those banned Nike shoes or they are just doing coke before their 40 yd sprint.

Some of the times are silly, especially with the big men.

• Like 1

Â