2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

11 hours ago, BOF said:

It's not necessarily old but it can be depending on the individual. That's why I asked. I don't know whether we're getting a banged up veteran at this stage. 

At this point I think I'm watching a different Wilson because I  can only recall a single thumb injury . Not sure why the term "banged up" is even in the conversation.

Even if he isn't the dual threat monster of old he's still going to be a top drawer passer for many years to come.

If going  4 years with a QBR over 100 AFTER the LOB days is falling off a cliff then people don't know what cliffs are. It's a plateau if anything,😀

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What the actual ****

PC and JS have ripped the heart out of this franchise, words removed.

I can understand not wanting to pay an ageing MLB $16M  when you're clearly going for a full rebuild. 

What I can't understand is why they would let a 71 year old PC start all over again from scratch. 

It might work out in the long run but next few years  are going to be rough for Seattle.  It's almost against their interests to win next season.

12 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

What I can't understand is why they would let a 71 year old PC start all over again from scratch. 

A 71 year old who's been over the hill for 5 years too.

He's powerful in the org.

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

A 71 year old who's been over the hill for 5 years too.

He's powerful in the org.

The only comforting thing I can tell you as a Jags fan is that when you're a bad team the next 6 weeks are the best weeks of the year .😀

And you actually have a 1st rounder !

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I didn't at the time but I do now trust me

Damn you LT

We are playing your division again this year and I'd rather not get sucked in to the horrifying spectacle known as " Prime Time "

I like to get the Jags result out of the way nice and early thank you very much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Chargers rumour mill is a big name wow signing coming in to the secondary but no one seems to know who

Stephon Gillmore has left the Panthers...

16 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Stephon Gillmore has left the Panthers...

I dunno, we've had a couple now that have come in as older guys and just declined (Chris Harris...) so hopefully they'll buck that trend, although I'd say my preferred player to come in would be mathieu 

A lot of fans seem to want jc Jackson but I think like gilmour he would be a lot of money 

Â