2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Broncos one was a bit meh, continuation of Intern-Peyton with a bunch of inside jokes. Props for scooter Elway though.

Should have been Jeudy calling for the sheriff instead of Hamler 😬

49ers didn't get too much shade although theres not much bad blood between us and the Chargers. Titans and Chiefs both got cool graphics as well. Falcons and Seahawks both caught some brutal strays. In fact the only way they could have gone after Seattle harder is by putting the Sonics on a gravestone as well 

i spotted the colts QB carousel and thats pat mcafee in the booth and i love the bolo tie on the white horse representing rivers, the raiders in the bin with ABs discarded helmets, seahawks graveyard look at the tombstone next to legion of boom "superbowl goal line run play" 😬😂, the jags dig has loads going on - i dont get the cardinals one, titans is cool but has aj wuz here written on the wall thats aj brown whos just left for the eagles, rams burning draft pics and then the lettering of rams house peeling as if to say its going to fall down this year, let russ cook and then a picture of mile high on fire

the browns "removed at the advice of our lawyers" was brilliant, implies a dig at watson 

but out of all that i love the staley fist clench on 4th down to show he's going for it, the animation is superbly done they gone all in on it

2 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

In fact the only way they could have gone after Seattle harder is by putting the Sonics on a gravestone as well 

They poked them hard with the stick

FSm1DrmVEAAS2N3?format=jpg

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

So I see the Jags have now got a player called "Snoop". 

Really not surprised. 

His name is Jarod .  Sauce Gardner isn't really named Sauce either.  😀     

36 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

His name is Jarod .  Sauce Gardner isn't really named Sauce either.  😀     

Damn 😕

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i spotted the colts QB carousel and thats pat mcafee in the booth and i love the bolo tie on the white horse representing rivers, the raiders in the bin with ABs discarded helmets, seahawks graveyard look at the tombstone next to legion of boom "superbowl goal line run play" 😬😂, the jags dig has loads going on - i dont get the cardinals one, titans is cool but has aj wuz here written on the wall thats aj brown whos just left for the eagles, rams burning draft pics and then the lettering of rams house peeling as if to say its going to fall down this year, let russ cook and then a picture of mile high on fire

the browns "removed at the advice of our lawyers" was brilliant, implies a dig at watson 

but out of all that i love the staley fist clench on 4th down to show he's going for it, the animation is superbly done they gone all in on it

Kyler Murray deleting all his Cardinals photos again. Raiders ship has FTR on the mast I think which is very funny. They've put so much effort into it and it's fantastic.

(Jags one has a great shout out, on the TV is the Jags game with Rivers shouting "90 f***ing yards!" At the Jags DL who had smashed him into the turf. Someone with better eyes than me spotted that)

1 minute ago, theunderstudy said:

They've put so much effort into it and it's fantastic.

I hope their fan appreciates it. 

This definitely won't bite them in the arse going forward.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

49ers didn't get too much shade although theres not much bad blood between us and the Chargers. Titans and Chiefs both got cool graphics as well. Falcons and Seahawks both caught some brutal strays. In fact the only way they could have gone after Seattle harder is by putting the Sonics on a gravestone as well 

I've heard chargers is joey and nick bosa cos they call each other big bear and little bear 

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

and kay adams is moving to kidderminster ready to become my second wife

Did you notice her tight sweater and leather-pants on the last show, I did. ☠️

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I've heard chargers is joey and nick bosa cos they call each other big bear and little bear 

Yeah it's the Bosa brothers. It also works on two levels as it's two California teams and the Bear is on California's flag

• Like 1

Â