2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Would still class myself as relatively new to being as in to it as I now am but he's the first HC that I can think of that's gone for a first

I dunno if teams just don't want to do it

Or if the noise he's been making over the last year over wanting dallas, LA or florida has pissed GMs off

11 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Good appointment obviously but now they have the russ problem and have given up 2 years of 1st rounders haven't they?

Last years first, this years first (for russ), and the 49ers/dolphins first we got for Chubb (for Payton). Assuming we are talking about this years 1st and not next year. And we have no second this year.
And we are swapping next years 2nd and third

Edited by Tegis
clarification

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Would still class myself as relatively new to being as in to it as I now am but he's the first HC that I can think of that's gone for a first

I dunno if teams just don't want to do it

The only one I know is when Gruden went to the Buccs for 2 firsts and a second

• Like 1

Brady about to make more from his Fox punditry contract than he did his entire playing career.

After announcing his retirement Wednesday — which should, at least at the time of publication, be for real — Tom Brady is now preparing for the next phase of his football life.

The legendary quarterback has a deal with FOX to be its new No. 1 color commentator worth $375 million over 10 years, The New York Post’s Andrew Marchand reported. To put that into perspective, Brady made $330 million total over his 23-year NFL career.

It’s yet to be seen if Brady jumps directly into the broadcast booth or takes a gap year. One thing’s for sure, though. FOX has an interesting decision on its hands.

Redonkulous !

• Shocked 3

Top (not the good top) of the injury league since this guy was hired. Will be interesting to see if there is a down-tick in ACLs and hamstrings with the next man up

Most Valuable Player: Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs quarterback
Coach of the Year: Brian Daboll, Giants
Comeback Player of the Year: Geno Smith, Seahawks quarterback
Offensive Player of the Year: Justin Jefferson, Vikings wide receiver
Defensive Player of the Year: Nick Bosa, 49ers defensive end
Offensive Rookie of the Year: Garrett Wilson, Jets wide receiver
Defensive Rookie of the Year: Sauce Gardner, Jets cornerback

Â