2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

This is seeing some traction. We don't really have the trade capital for it, the depth of team isn't there so we'd likely have to trade away starters too. Also the guy is clearly a prick. No thanks.

19 hours ago, Tegis said:

Thats one hell of a contract the Browns are picking up. Jarvis going?

Makes no sense to me as they are pretty much guaranteed one of Wilson or Olave at their draft spot. Worst case scenario they have  Dotson, Williams or London.

I'd take any of those on a 5 year peanuts deal over  Cooper all day .

Looks like the Browns could cut Cooper next year with little fuss so it could just be a pricey one year rental for not much draft capital . 

They could still draft a guy I suppose.  It's not that bad a deal on reflection.

On 12/03/2022 at 13:53, Milfner said:

This is seeing some traction. We don't really have the trade capital for it, the depth of team isn't there so we'd likely have to trade away starters too. Also the guy is clearly a prick. No thanks.

seeing a lot of Saints chatter for him as well  , 26 is a good age for a QB of his pedigree  but 3 first round picks + a player +  Ramczyk , if the rumours are true is a big asking price( which also seems unlikely as we just restructured his contract)  ..

I'd imagine we will stick with Winston , he did Ok before his injury and that was without the best WR in the league 

Cost of doing business when you're a terrible team sadly.  It's the only way Jags can get good FA players and the last time we went nuts like this we made the AFC game with Bortles.

I'm not expecting that kind of success but mediocrity is within reach in such a nothing division. We just got 4 guaranteed starters with league experience . I'll let the suits worry about the money.   Trev's job is a bit easier today than yesterday and that's all that matters for us.

We did just DESTROY the WR market though and we rarely destroy anything so that deal goes in the trophy cabinet.

• Like 1

Â