2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

On 18/08/2022 at 19:40, villa4europe said:

ITV have bought the package off bbc for the London games and the superbowl

Adverts!!! 

It's better to watch the US coverage anyway. UK coverage is super cringe.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

It's better to watch the US coverage anyway. UK coverage is super cringe.

Yeah I do / will

Its shite if you get a stream from a local channel, I've watched a chargers game that had the same 10 adverts on repeat for 3 hours, but if you get a proper national game the adverts can be interesting 

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Yeah I do / will

Its shite if you get a stream from a local channel, I've watched a chargers game that had the same 10 adverts on repeat for 3 hours, but if you get a proper national game the adverts can be interesting 

Utility truck

Fast food

Lawyer

Medicine

Insurance 

Fast food

Mobile network

Medicine

Fast food 

Utility truck.

• Like 2

Anything is better than Darnold. Shame about Corral on IR. All because Matt Rhule played him with the fourth string because he wanted to give PJ Walker (lol) gametime. The guy is so out of his depth.

also how am i meant to forget to make my week 8 picks and drop out if no one sets up a pick em??

not sure who does it

edit - its @Brumerican too busy throwing pelters at @Tegis and not doing his own job...

@rjw63 @Xela @Tubby @Hornso @Big Salad @NoelVilla not sure who else i've missed off

Edited by villa4europe

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

also how am i meant to forget to make my week 8 picks and drop out if no one sets up a pick em??

not sure who does it

edit - its @Brumerican too busy throwing pelters at @Tegis and not doing his own job...

@rjw63 @Xela @Tubby @Hornso @Big Salad @NoelVilla not sure who else i've missed off

@maqroll

Â