2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Baker has been released

Not a clue where he goes from here

Nowhere. Not even sure he's good enough to be a back up. We've had some shit over the last few years, but he was the worst. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain to me why Justin Fields is getting a tremendous push as a top QB in the media at the moment? It's very profound and I don't get it. The Bears are destined for a top 2 pick.

That might change of course, I didn't see Hurts improving coming at his rate either

4 hours ago, Tegis said:

Can someone explain to me why Justin Fields is getting a tremendous push as a top QB in the media at the moment? It's very profound and I don't get it. The Bears are destined for a top 2 pick.

That might change of course, I didn't see Hurts improving coming at his rate either

If you look at all the wow moments from both of these players this season the vast majority of the footage would be rushing plays . The dual threat guys can get away with not being amazing pocket passers these days.

And I have seen one of them win a game live. That's going on my tombstone, right beside that I've also seen Hutton score against small heath

Edited by Tegis

That last sentence made the tweet very scetchy. He will go to the biggest paycheck, and both Tepper and Walton can pay it.

The joker in the deck is Indy as he played there.

I dunno, I can understand the broncos not being as attractive for a myriad of broncos reasons but he's spun it in an almost complimentary way

Basically he doesn't want to go there because of QBs but only named 2 of the 3 that would give him problems...

Anyone else getting pissed off when they hear the stattos saying such and such record has been broken... With then no reference to the extra game...

Herbert has broken marinos record for TDs after 3 seasons, Ekeler set a franchise receptions record, aj brown set a franchise yards record

Loads of them across the league but its almost like a sales pitch for the league getting better or more exciting rather than the real truth of the extra game, find it weird

• Like 1

Â