2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Looks like Tom Brady is heading for the divorce courts. 

Should have stuck to the retirement plan, banging Gisele gotta be better than getting smashed to shit on the field. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Looks like Tom Brady is heading for the divorce courts. 

Should have stuck to the retirement plan, banging Gisele gotta be better than getting smashed to shit on the field. 

Happy with the money he makes from football and the life it provides... Unhappy with him playing football and the life that entails

Seems even being the GOAT and filthy **** rich doesn't spare you from women being women

😜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Happy with the money he makes from football and the life it provides... Unhappy with him playing football and the life that entails

Seems even being the GOAT and filthy **** rich doesn't spare you from women being women

😜

She's worth more than him according to reports! $400m against $250m

• Shocked 1

42 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Speaking of, where the hell is @StefanAVFC? Did your team sold mine a massive lemon?

Stolen from Shannon Sharpe

Kinda lost interest when it became clear that the ownership are sticking with Carroll no matter what. 

and with personal stuff going on I simply can’t watch the games anymore unfortunately 

Saying that I think we got rid of Wilson at the right time for the right deal 

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

and with personal stuff going on I simply can’t watch the games anymore unfortunately 

Whatever it is, hope it works out. :thumb:

Ron is starting to lose his cool now. 

I do feel somewhat for the players. Don't get me wrong, Wentz has been been pretty shite so far, but the O-Line is an absolute mess through injury and not replacing our best players that we let go. We have no running game and Wentz is so unsettled in the pocket (but that doesn't erase the fact that his decision making has been poor). 

Our offensive co-ordinator is an absolute joke and way too easy to figure out. We have so much offensive talent being held back by a dreadful coach. On top of all that, our owner is an absolute scumbag and has made our franchise an absolute circus for as long as I've followed this team.

Hollywood is injured and it could potentially be a bad one, not sure when what's his face is back from suspension but its pretty soon, somehow they're only a week away from being on top of their division

They'll finish bottom of it with something like 6-11 but I kind of get the keeping up appearances angle to it

Â