2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

kyler murrary says he didnt see that clause in his contract...kind of suggests he doesnt read things properly...

Image result for just saying gif

also seen Warren Moon come out and say its a slap in the face to all african american QBs, I'm obviously not best placed to get involved in it but come on, behave 

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

WTF is that? Something like Queer Eye but for NFL?

they were alright 10 years ago, basically trick shot youtube channel where they do things like basketball shots off the top of buildings or throwing frisbees off a bridge to have it caught by a guy on a speedboat racing below

the type that dont show you the 1000+ failed attempts...god knows how much time they've got on their hands

they went stale a long long time ago, maybe they will just be sat in their houses watching it a bit like the mannings, realistically on thursday night football its not a problem ill ever have

My very basic understanding of it is that he judge said that because he wasn't violent towards the women what he did wasn't actually that bad... 

Also again very basic understanding is that the NFLs starting point was an indefinite ban which to me seems unrealistic as a starting point, not sure if they were better off suggesting a 1 year ban and it would have been agreeable rather than then coming to the table with something that wasn't 

Â