Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

On 05/09/2023 at 19:51, DJBOB said:

Most modern CDM's are not scoring.

Fabinho scored 8 in 179 for Liverpool and one season where he had 5 goals.

Rodri is rather prolific for a CDM with 16 in 142 but City generate so many chances.

Kante had 12 in 227.

Rice has 10 in 203 and only last year scored more than 2 goals in a season.

If Kamara scores 1 or 2 goals a season - he's right on pace with all the other CDM's.

Personally, I appraise him for his defensive work more than his offensive work as a CDM.....but I accept that top rated players are expected to do a bit of both.

On 08/09/2023 at 13:14, Demitri_C said:

Even a kamara not at his best is bettee than nakamba, or cginn when played there.

Starting season slowly but w elal know his quality

To be fair McGinn played in the double pivot last season when Kamara was injured and was very good 

9 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Do not doubt the man! Baller.

No one is doubting him, just reporting on his from.

That example was when he was in form, and there was no doubt, he was impressive....right now, his form has dipped ( for whatever reason)

but despite his sublime use of the ball, he is supposed to be our ball winner, we need to remind ourselves of that.....Its not customary for a Ball winner to be labelled as a baller, great if you can get it......just trying to put in perspective, his first job.

I want to see him, helping our iffy/passive defence ( at present) a bit more.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I'd rather have Busquets than Robbie Savage

One extreme to the other.

Fair comment, but how many Busquets are there?....and Busquets still has to do that holding job, too.

I guess you could say Rodri, but these are the higher echelons of Ball winner or CDM depending how you want to describe them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Bit worrying to see him looking so dejected, even when we went 3-1 up. 

I don't think he did much wrong, just Unai wanted to change it up. 

I'm sure he will continue to improve and become a hell of a player. 

Yeah noticed that..

Also threw a little strop when he came off, looked like he chucked his water bottle?

Maybe that's what French players tend to do re: Sanson.

40 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah noticed that..

Also threw a little strop when he came off, looked like he chucked his water bottle?

Maybe that's what French players tend to do re: Sanson.

I’m all for players coming off being unhappy, shows they want to be on the pitch. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don't get the reference ... can you explain? I do know that Zanzibar and sometimes the mainland, too, are popular with Italian tourists.

They overly praised Samatta who wasn't great. 

Zaniolo wasn't great today, definitely not a 4.4 score.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I don't get the reference ... can you explain? I do know that Zanzibar and sometimes the mainland, too, are popular with Italian tourists.

Long story short.

When we had Ally Samatta, the Tanzanian player, the Tanzanian fans were relentless all over our social media.

Just a light hearted reference as i was wondering why Zaniolos rating were so much higher than all the other players.

Hence... Did he have his own equivalent of Tanzanian fans in the voting etc.

• Thanks 1

Â