Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

11 hours ago, MrOM15 said:

Hey Tom13! Yeah I mean as a marseille fan I could say that I’m surprised. But, if I look at his time spent with you guys it seems that he’s often injured. It’s kinda weird as I don’t remember him being injured that often with us. I feel like he’s definitely decent, as he was ok when we had him.
So, the question is can he stay injury free and is he doing everything that he can to stay healthy? I’d say that if he’s able to play consistently that also would help out.

I remember seeing a couple games that he was just substituted in if I’m not mistaken. Which is ok for playing time; but I’d imagine that with consistency he’d be better. 

What do you think Tom? Is he useful to the squad and do you think it’s possible to get anything from him? 

Thank you! I like Sanson, I think he looks a very technical player who can handle the ball in tight areas. He seems to be quite tenacious as well. I really hope he gets given a proper opportunity (as in a proper run of games) here. When Gerrard joined, he did say that Sanson 'will be a big player for us' but obviously that's not been the case, at least not yet.

I'm sure he was voted Man of the Match when he started against Wolves, and was then dropped for the next game 😣

44 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Thank you! I like Sanson, I think he looks a very technical player who can handle the ball in tight areas. He seems to be quite tenacious as well. I really hope he gets given a proper opportunity (as in a proper run of games) here. When Gerrard joined, he did say that Sanson 'will be a big player for us' but obviously that's not been the case, at least not yet.

I'm sure he was voted Man of the Match when he started against Wolves, and was then dropped for the next game 😣

His last appearance because we need to always start McGinn for some reason 

• Sad 1

I would still like to see an experienced Centre Midfielder brought in.....a calming authority. 26/27/28

• JJ -20
  • Kamara- 22
  • Dougie- 23/24
  • SJM- 27

Thats still a relatively young midfield.

On 27/06/2022 at 11:31, TRO said:

I would still like to see an experienced Centre Midfielder brought in.....a calming authority. 26/27/28

• JJ -20
  • Kamara- 22
  • Dougie- 23/24
  • SJM- 27

Thats still a relatively young midfield.

Is Dougie like the Queen where he has 2 birthdays? 

11 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Is Dougie like the Queen where he has 2 birthdays? 

couldn't remember how old he was, whilst typing.

having checked he is just 24.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Anyone notice Kamara and Coutinho wernt in any training pics? Hope they’re available for the Walsall game.

Played internationals so are back at the weekend to fly out to Oz 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Oh so they won’t feature at Walsall :(

Nope. But we have Buendia/ Bidace  and Nakamba/ Chambers / luiz to deputise. 

Last years Walsall turn out for Buendia was good fun with his 2 passes

• Like 1

On 26/06/2022 at 13:41, Zatman said:

His last appearance because we need to always start McGinn for some reason 

Also because of the fact we got battered and it was the worst midfield performance of the season by a mile

He wasn’t that bad individually in that game, but it was a shocking performance as a midfield unit and he was 1/3 of it, so rightfully that experiment wasn’t repeated. 

I don’t know what the issue with Sanson is, but two managers now haven’t fancied him and although he’s looked OK in cameos here and there he hasn’t really done anything to stand out. It’s up to him to win the shirt and he simply hasn’t done enough in the eyes of the manager, and I have to say I haven’t seen anything from him either, perhaps harsh given his lack of game time but I’m not clamouring to see more of him 

• Like 1

Â