Matchday Covid requirements - Burnley

rodders0223

27 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Looks like they've sent a lot of emails out at the same time and everyone is trying it at once on a server that's not really up to the job.

Might be worth waiting a little while.

I’ve got it but it’s not submitting, so I’ll try again tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yep, it's putting out an API error message for loads of people - looks like they have a server that's struggling.

I’ve just gone onto it now and it’s just been sent through.  I really can’t understand why they would check all 41k of us.

8 hours ago, chappy said:

Think I’ll make a decision on Saturday morning, it might be taken out of our hands 

Already decided, will be giving it a miss unfortunately (if it goes ahead!). Shame to miss out but I feel for me/my family it’s the right call pre Xmas.

• Like 1

yeah i reckon this one could be worth going to if possible especially as the boxing day fixture v chelsea has a good chance of being postponed after players and staff have been with family and friends etc. That one would be better for me if its postponed as the lack of trains and sunday service nature of boxing day makes it difficult combined with a later kick off. Most of the pundits are predicting us a routine win over Burnley, but they do make it difficult sometimes and managed a decent point against the hammers. I would take a 1-0

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Covid passports look to have totally flopped in Wales.

I take it with 2 jabs - you still get a passport? Even though 2 jabs doesn't protect against Omricon.

yeah 2 jabs is classed as 'fully jabbed' at this moment in time. The govt will probably move this to make 3 jabs fully jabbed at some point in the future though

On 15/12/2021 at 23:09, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

I've had 3 jabs and will wear an FFP2 mask like the last game. I've got past worrying what I look like, but not the amount of condensation that builds up in the mask in this cold weather - it's horrible.

My wife showed me an email from the hosiptal where she works yesterday that says if you are in the same room as someone with Omicron, there is a 95% risk of infection, and you can be infectious in 6-12 hours, which I still think can't be right.  Thinking about all the saliva spraying around at a match with people singing and shouting, I've gone back on my original decision and am chickening out.

14 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Thinking about all the saliva spraying around at a match with people singing and shouting, I've gone back on my original decision and am chickening out.

I still think the moment I caught it was from a guy behind me lining up to leave the stadium (my seat backs onto an aisle) when Grealish came to clap the Holte.

He was absolutely frothing with rage, I could see his angry spit flying every as he yelled "**** off" with as much hatred as is possible to display.