Matchday Covid requirements - Burnley

rodders0223

23 minutes ago, Mark_1989 said:

Anyone not received email? Or does it just go to the lead booking? Trying to get through to a human at AVFC is as bout as likely as Morgan Sanson playing 2 games b2b.

It just goes to the lead booking email address. I received two emails, one for myself and one for my Dad,

1 hour ago, NeilS said:

It just goes to the lead booking email address. I received two emails, one for myself and one for my Dad,

My dad who is the lead for our season tickets had one email which he has completed. But for him solely. 

it does mention guests at bottom of email. However got through to someone at Villas ticket office who was as useful as a chocolate fireguard. She said she didn’t have a clue what the situation with the covid emails was and couldn’t send me one to fill in.

will just have to arrive early tomorrow as I’m guessing it could be a clown show 

21 hours ago, Louis said:

Anyone having problems trying to access the questionnaire portal? Mine won’t load. My internet is good.

It was a nightmare....did it yesterday.

2 hours ago, Mark_1989 said:

My dad who is the lead for our season tickets had one email which he has completed. But for him solely. 

it does mention guests at bottom of email. However got through to someone at Villas ticket office who was as useful as a chocolate fireguard. She said she didn’t have a clue what the situation with the covid emails was and couldn’t send me one to fill in.

will just have to arrive early tomorrow as I’m guessing it could be a clown show 

That is strange. I received one for each of us with the different membership number in the email. I hope you manage to get sorted tomorrow.

• Like 1