Matchday Covid requirements - Burnley

rodders0223

16 hours ago, hippo said:

Anyone thinking of giving this one a miss due to covid ?

(Villa till I die - takes on a whole new significance !!!)

Think I’ll make a decision on Saturday morning, it might be taken out of our hands 

• Like 1

I was originally coming along to this game with my 75 yo Dad, but he has had second thoughts and said he isn't going to go now. Currently, I am in the mind to come on my own this weekend although I must admit to being having some doubts now. I am triple jabbed have been doing daily lateral flow tests this week, I will mask up and try not to hang around in the concourses for too long. I must admit to the infection rate news yesterday leaving me a little nervous though, especially with Christmas so close.

It looks like more games are being cancelled every day, so it may be the decision is made for me.

There is no way 40k+ can all be checked; it would cause massive delays at the turnstiles.

My mate stewards in the upper smug Ellis and thinks it might be a case of random or spot checks. 

6 hours ago, Nigel said:

If you go to the NHS site you can set up an account for any relative. You can then follow the links and get a printable copy 

Edit...the process can take up to 24hrs so plan accordingly. Also it helps to do it on your mobile as you will need to upload a video of the person you are applying for....for identification reasons

From memory, On Villa's  list of acceptable prrof, it had a PDF of the pass but not a print-out The only paper version accepted was the letter.

3 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

From memory, On Villa's  list of acceptable prrof, it had a PDF of the pass but not a print-out The only paper version accepted was the letter.

You can use it to leave the country so i can't see why it wouldn't be accepted here.

Suppose its worth a call to see if it will be acceptable if you need it.

Edited by Nigel

4 hours ago, NeilS said:

I was originally coming along to this game with my 75 yo Dad, but he has had second thoughts and said he isn't going to go now. Currently, I am in the mind to come on my own this weekend although I must admit to being having some doubts now. I am triple jabbed have been doing daily lateral flow tests this week, I will mask up and try not to hang around in the concourses for too long. I must admit to the infection rate news yesterday leaving me a little nervous though, especially with Christmas so close.

It looks like more games are being cancelled every day, so it may be the decision is made for me.

West Midlands has relatively low Omicron cases. I'm triple jabbed but my booster was over 2 months ago.

Leaning towards going v Burnley - but will skip Chelsea I think.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Just filled out the questionairre as it landed in my inbox a couple of mins ago. you MUST fill it out to gain entry

The feckin stupid thing is - if you opted out of marketing preferences you don't get the email !!!!!?

• Shocked 1

54 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Just filled out the questionairre as it landed in my inbox a couple of mins ago. you MUST fill it out to gain entry

I’m attempting to open this on both an iPhone and laptop and all I can see is a blank white screen with a claret bar and Villa badge at the top and bottom. Nothing I can fill in.

I also appear to have a questionnaire for my 11 year old daughter. 

I’ll report back later when the stupid ****ing **** piece of **** actually works.

3 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I’m attempting to open this on both an iPhone and laptop and all I can see is a blank white screen with a claret bar and Villa badge at the top and bottom. Nothing I can fill in.

I also appear to have a questionnaire for my 11 year old daughter. 

I’ll report back later when the stupid ****ing **** piece of **** actually works.

I’ll report back tomorrow.

2 hours ago, hippo said:

West Midlands has relatively low Omicron cases. I'm triple jabbed but my booster was over 2 months ago.

Leaning towards going v Burnley - but will skip Chelsea I think.

I think I will fill out the questionnaire, and decide on Saturday morning.