Relegation Avoidance Thread

HanoiVillan

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

so basically no chance!

That anlysis seems odd to me though as they Brentford at 11% and Burnley at 41.9 % despite the fact Burnely have win their lost two and are just 4 points behind Brentford with 3 games in hand. 

31 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

There will be a nuclear war before a Russian soldier steps foot on British soil. And in that case, we’ll all be dead anyway. 

Oh yeh, relegation, whatever.

I'm sure the PL and broadcasters will find a pitch inside a bomb shelter so they can keep football going. By the time we might be playing in the championship tho

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Thats that then, No point playing another game this season, 

Well you already have us relegated so either your way or opta’s way we may as well end the season now then 😂

Edited by nick76

I'm sure the PL and broadcasters will find a pitch inside a bomb shelter so they can keep football going. By the time we might be playing in the championship tho

But all our players, like all teams players, are from different countries so will be drafted by their countries and be at the front of the war in different areas along with half the fans who have also been drafted.  I don’t think we’ll have 14 players in one location, so the game(s) gets called ff.

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Well you already have us relegated so either your way or opta’s way we may as well end the season now then 😂

I dont have us relegated, Just saying the form we're in now is relegation form. Hopefully we can win some games soon other wise thats % will be going up quick

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PaulC said:

That anlysis seems odd to me though as they Brentford at 11% and Burnley at 41.9 % despite the fact Burnely have win their lost two and are just 4 points behind Brentford with 3 games in hand. 

No idea, might be ppg, recent form, strength of opponents in remaining games, some other stats….it’s all about as good as you and I guessing because past form doesn’t always mean future form. I’m actually surprised how low Leeds % is given how shit they are and as you say Burnley but also Newcastle are three more times likely % wise to go down according to opts, which from my eyes doesn’t make sense.

Edited by nick76

I dont have us relegated, Just saying the form we're in now is relegation form.

Not more so than Leicester, Leeds, Everton and Brentford and we have more points than most of them.

2 hours ago, messi11 said:

I dont have us relegated, Just saying the form we're in now is relegation form. Hopefully we can win some games soon other wise thats % will be going up quick

Agree. We are not out of the woods yet. Its unlikely but still possible. Way too soon for our players to be on the beach.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Southampton 8 pts above us! thats a disgrace 

Interesting that at the start of the season if you had said we would be level on points at this stage of the season with Leicester and 4 and 5 points above Leeds and Everton respectively, you’d think we’d be comfortably in the top half of the table.  Amazing how midtable is messed up re the above but with Brighton and Southampton currently top half.