Midweek Football 13/16 September

andykeenan

22 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yes I have. 

They will be mega favorites. 

mega favourites, I am expecting us to be 25/1 in your bookies yet Everton couldnt even beat the shit defence of Bielsa a few weeks back

Newcastle were 16 at United the other day for example

Edited by Zatman

4 minutes ago, a m ole said:

image.thumb.jpeg.74ad0b75f0f9652708feb197cfee12d4.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.8a379f490c71ceb790167fd7e0577104.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1809a482980422081c3b6ee5ca87de13.jpeg4.jpg

Nothing? So a player should have to jump out the way so they don’t break their leg?

A good old fashioned slide tackle where he won the ball and was never out of control but ok if you want to take those type of tackles out of the game then fair enough. 

6 minutes ago, a m ole said:

image.thumb.jpeg.74ad0b75f0f9652708feb197cfee12d4.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.8a379f490c71ceb790167fd7e0577104.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1809a482980422081c3b6ee5ca87de13.jpeg4.jpg

Nothing? So a player should have to jump out the way so they don’t break their leg?

Classic win the ball take the man

Its a foul all day long, Burnley do it week in week out

He's going to clatter him on purpose, leave one on him 

There's no rule that of you win the ball it's not a foul, it's a myth 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

A good old fashioned slide tackle where he won the ball and was never out of control but ok if you want to take those type of tackles out of the game then fair enough. 

Ridiculous. I’m fine if people want to argue it’s a yellow, it being Burnley is definitely swaying my opinion, but to think it’s not a foul?

I play full back and tackle hard all the time, and I’ve never had to leave the floor like that and scissor kick the player with all my weight behind me. Refs wouldn’t let me either.

Edited by a m ole

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

Ridiculous. I’m fine if people want to argue it’s a yellow, it being Burnley is definitely swaying my opinion, but to think it’s not a foul?

The crazy thing is that I agree with the comment that he's in perfect control, he is in control, he knows exactly what he's doing 

And that's why it's a foul and a yellow card if not a red 

He knows that he will hit the attacker and with some force 

An old fashioned slide tackle where you win the ball is perfectly fine but not when it then takes the defender through the body of the attacker, you can't go through someone regardless of tackling from behind or in front or of you win the ball or not 

• Like 2

Â