WBA Vs Millwall

Wurzel

when teams get relegated to the championship people console themselves that they get to watch 'proper football' at 'proper football grounds' and away from the plastic/touristy premier league. well if that's proper football they can have it. give me spurs/chelsea away with 20k tourists any day if this is the alternative

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I saw a post on Facebook yesterday, the guy spark out on the floor was a Millwall fan and the man that came to help him was a baggies fan. The post was made by the guy who helped him. 

Looks like some brave lad (around 10 seconds in, beige(?) hoodie, over the right of the chap in the yellow top) kicks the guy whilst he's on the floor and then flees.  WHAT A GUY.

It’s just part of football. Same in a lot of other countries. It will never fully be stamped out. If blokes want to fight each other at footy games leave them to it. That lad on floor he probably got exactly what he went to the football for, so not much sympathy. Worse things going on in the world . Footy brings the worst out in some people .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

21 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I liked it that they actually managed to prize the gate open, jumped about a bit and didn't bother coming through it :lol: 

Dogs Barking GIF - Dogs Barking Overthinking GIFs

Bunch of pussies, all of them. 

I think that's the most apt gif I've ever seen 😁

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I liked it that they actually managed to prize the gate open, jumped about a bit and didn't bother coming through it :lol: 

Dogs Barking GIF - Dogs Barking Overthinking GIFs

Bunch of pussies, all of them. 

It would be brilliant if a load of coppers came storming in, took out the barriers then stood back and said “go on then”.

It’s that whole “hold me back cos I’m gonna ‘av ‘im”

• Like 2

Â