The 2021 Tokyo Summer Olympics

sne

Read a bit of the story and not saying it justifies it...but from what I understand she had a big lead, was going to win gold... And the horse refused to jump a fence resulting in her not finishing at all

Got to be a shit feeling 

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Read a bit of the story and not saying it justifies it...but from what I understand she had a big lead, was going to win gold... And the horse refused to jump a fence resulting in her not finishing at all

Got to be a shit feeling 

So you are justifying it then. 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Some please find the video of ze German punching the horse 

I don’t like horse sports, and I’m vegetarian and so on. This is the video.

Seriously. That the event even exists is much more animal abuse than this little knock.

• Like 1

Cannot find anywhere to watch Dougie L in the men’s football final live… 

not on the BBC red button (despite almost all the women’s matches available) or on the Eurosport channels.

Had planned to chill out and watch it 

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Cannot find anywhere to watch Dougie L in the men’s football final live… 

not on the BBC red button (despite almost all the women’s matches available) or on the Eurosport channels.

Had planned to chill out and watch it 

It’s on Eurosport 2 at half 1

I have tried but I can't get into the Olympics this year. I know its still an incredible event for the athletes but the fact there is no crowd and a local lockdown in Tokyo really puts me off watching.

Plus all the live stuff due to the time zone has been in the middle of the night or mornings I had to be subject to the BBC highlights show which has been utter drivel.

Â