Loan Thread 2021/22

Hornso

On 13/07/2021 at 01:29, Hornso said:
Welcome back, old friend...

Heads up, his updates will be minimal. It was easier to get info on our players playing non-league than it was getting info from Hajduk Split, so if anyone has a good resource for Croatian football, please let me know!

Soccerway will have all his info.  I see he played the 90 in a 2-1 defeat 3 days ago.

Bookmark this page for the Croatian top flight.

f31c5652e43be1bc92591e55f63bfbeb.png

• Thanks 1

Ok, just to keep track before things get out of control

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami)
Lovre Kalinic (Hajduk Split)

Onódi Ákos (Bromsgrove Sporting)
Finn Azaz (Newport County)
Seb Revan (Grimsby Town)

• Like 2

Summary of Thursday night - Hajduk knocked out of Europa Conference League

Away at FC Tobol (4-1/4-3 on aggregate) [UEFA Conference League Qualifying Round 2] - Played 120 minutes.

Hadjuk scored in the 94th minute to force extra time, but then went out as penalties were looking due to a strike in the 118th minute.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Summary of Thursday night - Hajduk knocked out of Europa Conference League

Away at FC Tobol (4-1/4-3 on aggregate) [UEFA Conference League Qualifying Round 2] - Played 120 minutes.

Hadjuk scored in the 94th minute to force extra time, but then went out as penalties were looking due to a strike in the 118th minute.

Pretty embarrassing for them to lose to a Kazakh side, seemingly without a permanent manager.

• Like 1

Summary of the weekend

Lovre Kalinic (Hajduk Split) 7th/10
Home to Sibenik (1-0) - Played 90 minutes.

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) 27th/27
Home to CF Montreal (2-1) - Came on in the 84th minute. 6 touches, 100% pass accuracy, 1 shot. WhoScored.com rating of 5.90.

• Thanks 1

Kinda Off topic but anyone remember the obscure appointment of Simone Farina as Community Coach and Head of Sports Integrity back in 2012 … Anyhow just read he was loan manager at Leeds Utd last season and has just been replaced. 

Summary of Wednesday night

Indiana Vassilev (Inter Miami) 27th/27
Away at Orlando City (1-1) - Came on in the 83th minute. 4 touches, 50% pass accuracy. WhoScored.com rating of 5.94.

• Thanks 1

So, who else do we think will leave on loan? 

Wesley seems destined to leave, as does Conor. In the absence of a buyer, I can see loans for both. 

One or both the Ramsey's? 

JPB? Too soon for Bogarde? 

Will Carney get more from a loan to the Championship than a few minutes in the PL?

There's a good chance that Sinisalo, Dominic Revan, Bridge, Tyreik Wright, and Archer will go out on loan injuries allowing, and possibly Brad Young, Aaron Ramsey and Raikhy, maybe Campton-Sturridge as well. I think we will keep Chukwuemeka around the first team for now, not sure about Philogene-Bidace.

A loan move would probably be the best thing for Wesley, and despite his injury I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a chance on Davis as he should be back around October. Hourihane I think we will sell as he's in the last year of his contract

• Like 1

4 hours ago, useless said:

There's a good chance that Sinisalo, Dominic Revan, Bridge, Tyreik Wright, and Archer will go out on loan injuries allowing, and possibly Brad Young, Aaron Ramsey and Raikhy, maybe Campton-Sturridge as well. I think we will keep Chukwuemeka around the first team for now, not sure about Philogene-Bidace.

A loan move would probably be the best thing for Wesley, and despite his injury I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a chance on Davis as he should be back around October. Hourihane I think we will sell as he's in the last year of his contract

Yeah I think Davies will go out on loan in January, if both he and our first choice strikers are injury-free. Would like Jacob Ramsey to go on loan as I think he struggled to influence much during the games he played. No doubt there's talent there, but he needs to boost his game craft.

16 hours ago, useless said:

Feel the likes of Carney, JPB, J.Ramsey and Bogarde will be part of the first team for now and will go on loan in January if they fail to get adequate minutes

Summary from the midweek - Hayden debuts, Vassilev scores

Away at Ipswich (0-1) [League Cup 1st Round] - Substituted in the 63rd minute. 21 touches, 92.3% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 key pass. Assist. WhoScored.com rating of 6.98.

Louie Barry (Ipswich Town)
Home to Newport (0-1) [League Cup 1st Round] - Substituted in the 63rd minute. 24 touches, 86.7% pass accuracy, 4 shots, 3 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.16.

Highlights below:

Kaine Kesler Hayden (Swindon Town)
Away at Cambridge (0p-0) - Not in the squad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Hornso said:

Summary from the midweek - Hayden debuts, Vassilev scores

Away at Ipswich (0-1) [League Cup 1st Round] - Substituted in the 63rd minute. 21 touches, 92.3% pass accuracy, 1 shot, 1 key pass. Assist. WhoScored.com rating of 6.98.

Louie Barry (Ipswich Town)
Home to Newport (0-1) [League Cup 1st Round] - Substituted in the 63rd minute. 24 touches, 86.7% pass accuracy, 4 shots, 3 key passes. WhoScored.com rating of 6.16.

Highlights below:

Kaine Kesler Hayden (Swindon Town)
Away at Cambridge (0p-0) - Not in the squad.

Dobra does indeed look good @lexicon

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1