Official Sponsors 2021/2

Phil Silvers

On 23/06/2021 at 13:47, paul514 said:

It's my views, it doesn't mean anyone else has to support it.

I also highly doubt that betting companies are paying significantly higher than the next highest options.

I really think they are which is why betting sponsors are so ubiquitous in football.  If they weren't paying more you would see more variety sponsors.  Take out the very biggest truly global appeal teams and almost the entire sport has betting companies for sponsors. 

• 3 weeks later...

Did not know where else to put it, but I think we now have 2 extremely marketable players in Grealish and Martinez.  Surprised at how much chutzpah Emi has. Some of his posts on Insta getting close to and above 1M likes. I know Trez and previously Samatta also have their legions, but those seem much more confined to their homelands. 

Mods - can we maybe change this thread title to Marketing, Communications & Commercials

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

Did not know where else to put it, but I think we now have 2 extremely marketable players in Grealish and Martinez.  Surprised at how much chutzpah Emi has. Some of his posts on Insta getting close to and above 1M likes. I know Trez and previously Samatta also have their legions, but those seem much more confined to their homelands. 

Mods - can we maybe change this thread title to Marketing, Communications & Commercials

Villa definitely need to use these players to get global sponsors onto the Villa train

11 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

His following jumped by about a million in a day after his semi final heroics.

Can only imagine where it's  at now.

• 3 months later...

Not a dis on Smith but reckon they will find it an easier sell us as a club to potential sponsors with one of the iconic all time prem legends as our manager. I liked Dean and hope he returns one day, but from a marketing POV Gerrard’s name will hold more weight I’m sure. I’m not saying having Smith as our manager has hindered us just hasn’t got the star name. A sad indictment but realities of modern football imo. 

Edited by thabucks

Â