Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2021/22

Rds1983

6 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Maddison who played 90 mins and scored a few days ago? 😆

Didn't phrase that very well. He missed two back to back games (Spurs and Everton) in the last 2 gameweeks so should be fully rested. 

7 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Didn't phrase that very well. He missed two back to back games (Spurs and Everton) in the last 2 gameweeks so should be fully rested. 

He'd been carrying a knock on his hip, was rested for everything but the Roma games. Providing no injury set backs he should get at least 120 mins over the DGW, good chance of 2 x 90s.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

He'd been carrying a knock on his hip, was rested for everything but the Roma games. Providing no injury set backs he should get at least 120 mins over the DGW, good chance of 2 x 90s.

I like his Watford fixture but that Chelsea one gives me doubts. 

5 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I like his Watford fixture but that Chelsea one gives me doubts. 

I own him. It's all about the Watford game. He's been a useless **** the past few weeks but I'm not selling him now. Saka more on the chopping block for me now with the remaining fixtures. Not that he's a bad option, but someone like Kulusevski or even Trossard or Gray tempts me more.

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

I own him. It's all about the Watford game. He's been a useless **** the past few weeks but I'm not selling him now. Saka more on the chopping block for me now with the remaining fixtures. Not that he's a bad option, but someone like Kulusevski or even Trossard or Gray tempts me more.

It'd be a - 4 now (had to swap Guehi out as he missed the first game - against us). Not sure he's worth it now.

If Salah is a strain he won't play against Southampton. Glad I held off on my transfers. Opens a world of possibilities.

7 minutes ago, BOF said:

If Salah is a strain he won't play against Southampton. Glad I held off on my transfers. Opens a world of possibilities.

Salah to KDB for me then. 

23 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

It'd be a - 4 now (had to swap Guehi out as he missed the first game - against us). Not sure he's worth it now.

So glad I talked myself out of Maddison. 

tenor.gif

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Now out of the top 100k. I have absolutely collapsed over the past 5 weeks

Season over

Who killed you?

On 17/05/2022 at 12:19, BOF said:

Who killed you?

Basically I sold Kane a few weeks ago so was Spurs-less and used the money to get a great BB DGW team.

Except that failed miserably.

Coupled with a few captain blanks in a row it's been a total washout.

Another red arrow this week. 117k now

My first ever top 100k finish is looking unlikely.

I'll be doing a hail mary this week. Maybe VArdy in for Richarlison and captain him

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Basically I sold Kane a few weeks ago so was Spurs-less and used the money to get a great BB DGW team.

Except that failed miserably.

Coupled with a few captain blanks in a row it's been a total washout.

Another red arrow this week. 117k now

My first ever top 100k finish is looking unlikely.

I'll be doing a hail mary this week. Maybe VArdy in for Richarlison and captain him

Ah the Spurs thing. Ouch. I went the other way in that I looked at my 'really clever'(sic) plan at about week 32ish, of which midfielders to have over the rest of the season and then looked at Son and thought there's no way my clever combo will match whatever he ends up doing. So, as boring as it would be to own and stick with one player, that's what I did.

As for Hail Marys. The funny thing is 1 million people have sold Salah and now he's fit and needs to score to ensure golden boot. Mo Salah could be this week's Hail Mary if he starts.

• Like 1

Ended up on 119 points for the GW...yes I used BB but in the end I had three blanks and only 6 points from the bench 😂 19k overall for the GW is the best I can remember having. Too bad I've been playing like a word removed as this was only my second green arrow since GW28

2 minutes ago, a-k said:

Ended up on 119 points for the GW...yes I used BB but in the end I had three blanks and only 6 points from the bench 😂 19k overall for the GW is the best I can remember having. Too bad I've been playing like a word removed as this was only my second green arrow since GW28

Oof, you've had some really bad weeks since 28. Particularly 30 thru 33 were a shocker. I guess just stay top million is the target now.

Â